Reviews for Of Thunder and Roses
Sally chapter 1 . 10/9
This story is too Kirk indulgent...sorry, but I can not get into Kirk being all needy and insecure and such.
liions chapter 1 . 2/10
lemme just, , hold this entire story to my heart and never let it go. you captured their Selves so very well and just so perfectly. I've never thought of Spock being described as the sun but my god, of course Kirk would describe him as that.

your ability to describe stuff is stunning and i'm again, gunna hold this story tight because it is perfect
Captain Pi chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Very Fine Indeed... thanks for sharing.
Owyheewinds chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Thank you!
HeronS chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
You write so well. It's so easy to get completely enthralled by your stories.
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
There were some wonderful moments in this story:
The invitation merging Spock, promise to stay alive for him, thanks, repeating the request and of course the wonderful sentence: "Can you tame a storm, Spock?"
So I did not understand the story at first but I was glad when it ends well.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Enduring courage in written form. Brilliant!
Lavieru chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That... was beautiful.
Carriewhowasreading chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Absolutely beautiful
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Great job!
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
There are tears on my cheeks, mostly because I thought Spock was going to die and break his promise to Jim. And then because he didn't.
Also, I want to slap the Admiralty. Yes, I know they're fictional. Does it matter? No. Even you, Pike.
This was amazing. Thank you for giving this to the world.
elvesdragon chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
wow! just WOW!
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Awwww, that was incredibly sweet.
Dark Phenoix chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really appreciate the powerful emotion that you have given their relationship. It is good to see that written into a spock/kirk pairing. Kirk is such a ladies man in TOS that it is too uncomfortable to have them together without all that power behind it. I like how you have brought their bond to a new level. Great writing.
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wonderful story! Loved it from going to sadness and desperation to exhileration and happiness!