Reviews for Regrets Are Nothing New
bobalina chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
The "cloak of evil" line sounds a little un-Draco, but it was good. Keep writing!

Poivre Blanc chapter 12 . 9/25/2005
woah.. talk about your love triangles.. this is a really good fic -
Tomo Star chapter 12 . 2/5/2005

this is really good! you seem to have a real good way of finding the traits and emotions of characters! i like the title too, Regrets are nothing new. You must be a good writer...what do you want to be when you grow up.

(oh and Blaise is a Male, lol, i bet reviewers said the same thing! lol)
ParvisSira chapter 12 . 8/28/2004
Wonderful! Bravo!

It was nice to see a glimpse inside the world of the different characters. I think you portrayed them well. All the indesicion and doubt and the angst...can't forget the gorgeous angst!
Chrisitine chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
Hm... I really like stories with chapters on different characters, espacially when there's Draco! I beg you to carry on!
Anigen chapter 12 . 7/17/2004
This is cool Please Update
Malfoy Iz Mai Pony chapter 12 . 6/19/2004
r there gonna be more?

say yes...

By the way, Blaise is male according to some JKR interview
AngelSword chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
Thats cute!
wasuchick chapter 12 . 2/15/2004
hey your story was really really good, I think you should write a second thing for each person, I wanna know what happens!
Metallicafangirl chapter 12 . 10/7/2003
At first, I thought it was a love triangle. Then I thought it was a love square. After that, I lost count. Can we say complicated, anyone? But good. Damn good.

I liked the Blaise one, but only because I'm fond of Slytherins, fond of Blaise, and fond of the "Tall-skinny-ugly-boy-Blaise" image. I'm strange, I know, not everyone spends time trying to figure out Mr Zabini's gender, but I do, and he's a boy. A boy, I tell you!

Er, right, rant-time over, review done.

Boy!Blaise's Official Fangirl
iluvtom chapter 12 . 9/18/2003
this is so great! its so intersesting! i wish you would continue it!
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
realy love this, the style is great, the short forst person thing idea.. love it
Dreaming One chapter 12 . 1/26/2003
Alright, you need to do something about Hermione and Draco, like, now! lol. It's driving me mad! I like Justin, and if he gets those two together, I'll love him forever! Not as much as I love Draco, though. *sigh*, Draco. ;)

Please finish this fic!It's really interesting.
astral-angel chapter 12 . 12/2/2002
Wow...I just read all of these now, and they're great. I love how you got into each of their heads like that...So anywayz, when are you going to do more of this? Cause it's really cool.
Draco-n-Hermione-4ever chapter 12 . 12/1/2002
huh...this is the first kind of fanfic that i've read that gets into everyone's brains. it's so complicated! but in a good way, just like how life is. like your writing. are you going to continue?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »