Reviews for Things To Do When You're Bored
Halloween567 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
This series is the most perfect thing ever. It deserves more recognition, seriously. I couldn't find it on your Ao3 account so I can only show my appreciation here- I love your characterization of this trio. Weird AU, yes, but Jet is gold. And your Zuko makes me hot, okay. HE IS GREAT. THEY ARE ALL GREAT. lmao sokka

PERFECT. 3
Zuko4Life chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I LOVED EEEIT, I would love a chapter just for Zuko and Jet ;_; I feel like they need to have a heart to heart.
Chuchutu chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
loved this wish there was more but I'm grateful for what you give 3
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Nice... ;)
Bluetiger chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
I followed this wonderful fic over on your LJ, and had almost given up hope that you would continue with it, so the fact that you have posted it here, and are updating it again, just makes me deliriously happy. :3

I absolutely love the complex motives and thoughts that you have ascribed to Jet in this chapter, the churning mix of love and resentment burning within him just seems so very fitting under the circumstances. That Jet sees Sokka as the rock he can hold on to, as he fights against the currents that pull at his sanity, was just such a great idea and it was beautifully realised in this chapter. I especially liked the idea that Jet knew that Zuko understood what dark thoughts lurked in his mind, and yet, despite that, the Fire Lord was still prepared to allow himself to be completely vulnerable before the ex-freedom fighter. While the fact that Jet suspected that Sokka also knew was particularly interesting, since I doubt that Sokka would be quite so willing to risk Zuko's safety if he truly understood what dark murmurings filled Jet's mind during the still of the night. O_O

The way that Jet responds, when Sokka accuses him of not paying attention to what he's been saying, and the way that the warrior blushes so furiously as he sees exactly what intention lies behind Jet's words, was great to read. In fact my favourite part of this chapter had to be the way that the uninhibited and rough smex scene that followed, was as much about Jet needing to drown out his own thoughts, as it was about him dominating Sokka. While the way that Sokka holds him after they had both found release, silencing the voices in Jet's head as he cradles him in his arms, perfectly emphasised Jet's earlier thoughts about just how important the warrior was to him. Oh, and I liked the way that those pale fingers dancing down Jet's back spoke of yet more delicious lovemaking to come. _

Update when you can! )
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Ah, frustration.

Kills us inside and makes us alive.
Paradoxismminant chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
That must be a very hard dilemma to deal with, when the one you love is the one you hate, but there's that delicate balance and everything is just so complicated...
Paradoxismminant chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Ooh, bondage.

Well, light, but still.

Ah, love.
Paradoxismminant chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Heh heh heh...I suppose Water tribe boys ARE better ;)
Arivamori chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
I love this :D I though I wouldn't find a fic like this but oh yes. :D
LindenMae chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Oh I love this entire premise. I've read the first three before, on livejournal I think, and I loved them. You keep them all so in character and still manage to expose such a massive level of vulnerability in each of them which is so impressive when the main premise of the story is sex. And the three of them fit together so well in your writing. They're like puzzle pieces. This fourth installment was amazing. I've always loved Zuko and Sokka together because I feel like they balance each other out and the way you've written Jet's inner dialogue in this chapter makes it clear that they, together, do the same for him. The line you wrote about Zuko knowing that at least a part of Jet still wants to kill him and still sleeping beside him with no fear was so poignant and moving as was Jet's personal vow not to abuse the trust that the two boy's have given him. And the whole thing was just amazingly hot. I do hope you intend to keep adding to this.
FloofWolfe chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
...this is my OT3. Why is there not more of it?

THANK YOU for writing this. Hot and steamy, but with just a touch of angst. Jet was nicely in character, showing the bitterness about Zuko being a firebender. Realism was well done.
angstkitten chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
okay.

wow.

this last chapter was pretty intense in a psychological sense. congrats. this was all really good, and interesting, and all the rest. it gave a really good insight into their relationships.
ajj7sunhawk chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
oh wow, hotstuff.. really hot stuff AND great characterization, u do a good job showing the emotions. Thanks