Reviews for These Cherished Moments
Mana's Madness chapter 15 . 4/16
I love these, but they gradually get more and more heartbreaking... I keep finding myself verbally calling Yami an idiot foreven CONSIDERING leaving Yuugi withvthe thought that Yuugi will be better off without him, he should consult Yuugi himself rather than just assuming...
I really wanna see more of this! I wanna see the other arcs, and especially how this will end. I love how you write their relationship, and you make 4kids dialogue tolerable, so kudos to you. Please, please write more in this series soon. I know it's been four years but I can't stand not knowing what's next in regards to their relationship.
MysticalElfGirl chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
These are beautifully written! I hope you'll continue, or at least write one with the duel between between Yugi and Marik! :D
yamistar22 chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Please put some more updates up soon. Love the story.
naomi chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
so coool :3 when will be next? XD
Wordsorcereress chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
PLEASEEEEEE! Update soon! *Big begging sparkely puppy eyes* I love the final duel between Yami and Evil Marik,please get to that stage soon.

*Extra big sparkely pleading puppy eyes*
Wordsorcereress chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
Keep going!

I can't wait until you get to the duel between Yami and YMarik. That one got my heart pumping in the anime so make it good ;)
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
beautiful. i loved it. are you gonna do a sequel or anything?
Mrs.AliceLCullen chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
(couldn't be bothered to sign in but I used my real account name) This story is amazing! The lemons are juicy and nice and the storyline is fantastic and the general feeling is spectacular! I would be really interested in you continuing the story :) the battle city finals for example? And the seal of orichalcos episode, where yami plays the card and yugi goes... He could go mad about losing his aibou again? ;) can't wait! *excited*
TexasDreamer01 chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
*pokes* MOAR. PLEASE. *pokes some more*

brittney
naomi chapter 15 . 8/27/2011
cool story. what will happen next? When will be next?
Sammiieeoo chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
Oh please, oh please, oh please continue and finish this! This is just such a good story! Pleease, update again, and soon! I can't wait to see how you write the rest of their adventures! :)
Strikesnake chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
i must start saying that your version is much more enjoyable then the 4kids version, much more fun.

Hallelujah was written and performed first by Lenard Cohen, most people regard Jeff Buckley's version as the best.

keep up your wonderful work!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
gah, i have to rewatch that arc. . and battle city. *wants to thump head on table* and to think, i'm finally getting to watch the memory arc. _-_

it's cool that you're doing a behind-the-scenes version of the show. update soon?,

brittney
T.S. Hills chapter 15 . 9/17/2010
Oh wow.

This series is amazing! And it makes the dubbed cannon events so much better. 4Kids ruined a lot of the good stuff. It's really good, keep it up. And update soon?

:D
narutoluvr4evr chapter 15 . 8/22/2010
My, oh my, what do we have here? A series of inter-related one-shots that parallel the series and incorporates canon-esque puzzleshipping? Perfect! I like how you researched the episodes to give each chapter some sort of accurate background that the reader can work with. I hope you update soon!