Reviews for Figures of Myth and Legend
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'd imagine they would end up being enemies, I wonder if Magnus will convert Buffy and friends to realizing Abnormals must be protected...or not

Please update soon!
Eipok chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Ok, this isn't even a prologue! It leave FAR too much untouched, to the point that the only thing I got from reading it is an empty hole in my chest. Does anyone know if this has been picked up by any competent writer yet?
blue talith chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Intriguing plot line for a more comprehensive story!
librarymouse chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Great story. Anyway there will be another story?
astra-kelly chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
really ood, any chance for a sequal? id love to see Giles and Magnus interact
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hey there,

Sorry I haven't reviewed before this, we've been buried under snow...didn't have power for three days, water for four, cable for five now and still no phone.

I did get back on long enough to try and get caught up and this is really good, I really like it :-) :-D

Melissa
dreameralways chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Except that the giantess has an itty-bitty sister who can kick everyone's butt and a magical protector who can make them forget, sleep, or wander aimlessly for days. I wonder how Helen will accept the concept of magic. She would probably think that Willow was just an extremely powerful abnormal.

I can not imagine that Dawn will be happy with the visit. "I am not abnormal! I'll be normal size again soon. I'm not a freak!"

And lots of little slayers running around should certainly add to the fun. I do have to admit to not reading the comics after someone told me what happens. I just can't imagine the Scoobies being OK with robbing places. The could have used their brains and their clout to get money other ways. The concepts seemed to me like the comic writers didn't bother watching the show. Although, given how Angel ended in a way that didn't follow the developed character traits, maybe the writers for the franchise just didn't care anymore.
Roy chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Good. I hope you continue. I would really enjoy a well written BTVS/Sanctuary crossover. More soon?