Reviews for One True Mate
Ethereality88 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Jareth is so sensitive. Honestly, he's just a great big lovable teddy bear.
stark-ships chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
I'm pleased to say that I stand by EVERYTHING I said in my previous review! This chapter was absolutely brilliant! The tension you've captured between Sarah and Jareth is amazing. Very well done. Update soon. I can't wait to see how Sarah will resolve the situation between herself and the Goblin King.

Toni.:)
notwritten chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
This has been interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Next up on Fox, Sarah wishes herself away to Jareth and finds him in his bed, curled up in foetal position, sucking on his thumb... Mwahaha, that image will never leave me now.
stark-ships chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
I really do love this story! It's great. The way you write Jareth is marvelous! Exactly how I imagine he would be after 'The Labyrinth'. Not too evil, but not too good. Some writers have a problem when writing Jareth, and either make him one of those two things... I HATE it when people do that. Personally, your take on Jareth is one of the best ones I have read, and believe me, I have read a lot. Sarah, I love this girl. She has SO much power over the Goblin King, yet she doesn't even realise it! I'm glad you've written her to make her seem like she is missing the Underground, because I find it hard to believe that after an experience like THAT in the Labyrinth, she would just forget about it. Some writers also do this, and I cannot imagine it happening. You're certainly doing her character immense justice. Finally, Hoggle. What can I say? Great! I love the jealousy he has for Sarah and Jareth's relationship, but I do feel rather sorry for him, since he loves her too.

Hope you update soon. :) I will be waiting.

Toni.:)
Ethereality88 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
*pets Jareth* He's just not having a good day. :P
Ethereality88 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
*smiles* Another good chapter. :P
Ethereality88 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
*smiles* I like it. :P
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Aw. Poor Jareth has it worse than a teenager going out for her very first date. :)
notwritten chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Very interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
TammaraG chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
good start
notwritten chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Very Interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Tari-Nienna-Elensar chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
So far so good! I'm really interested to see how this goes, so looking forward to the next update!

Love it D