Reviews for Old times
jafr86 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great story, I hope you continue it.
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
OMG! Please continue i love the pairing!
addisonj chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Lovely. I like post-war H/Hr fics.
bernadette aquino chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
great! such odd feelings might really be there between harry & hermione. it's just that jkr didn't feel it. hope you'll add another chap for this so that even in fanfictions harry & hermione ended with each other.
daniellover12 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I like what you have started and am interested in where it will go. I always thought HHr belonged together, they always got along the best and knew each other it just made sense. Anyways good job and cant wait for an update!
Quentum chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Continue or not, thats really your choice. Both sides have potential. But as it is, its really, really good, especially the last sentence. So if you want to continue, u might need to edit it a bit to flow into the next chapter (unless you do a time jump [3 weeks later]) or something.
pyroseyes chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hope you continue. Love the start. Its been a while since I've read a post Voldemort era not to mention following...(almost) the epilogue.

Love this paring because their relationship is the only one who showed the greatest evolution from their first year till their Horcrux hunt. So many important moments that only the two of them are present. And I agree too if staying 'true' to their characters Harry & Hermione have great expectations to themselves. Never satisfied with being plain housewife or just catching bad guys.

lol and one more thing...what's with these wizards and getting married after getting of age?

Oh well...anyway, cant wait for more. please continue.
InTheSilenceOfTheseWalls chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
please continue! Great work, I'd like to see what you write as a follow up
bored2pieces2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This interpretation of Harry and Hermione post-war is fascinating. I loved the different perspective and slightly darker tone of this fic. Especially the fact that they felt like they ad nothing bigger to do with their lives. I mean they destroyed the ultimate bad guy and then what next? Settling down and doing nothing? It brought a very realistic feeling to the story so I loved that. So well done! Bravo! Good on you!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow, this was very well written. I really liked the tone/mood of the story.

Til later readings
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
ah! this was just awesome! you caught their feelings perfectly! please continue! you are a wonderful writer!
randomharmony13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Very well done. You should really continue. I had always pegged for Harry and Hermione to be the type of people who want to be involved in bigger things. They are just the type of people that can't stand sitting on the sofa and letting life pass them by, and that's something that Ron and Ginny just can't understand. I like where this is going. Continue.
eSJa chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I am not entirely sure what to say. I had a thought along these lines just recently but I am going to say that you made it more real, subtle and simply brliiant than I ever could.

The flow was perfect, each moment naturaly leading to the next. Both Harry and Hermione where perfectly in character.

The only critque I have is it seems that some of the punctuations where cut off in places and there is a passage(Where Hermione confesses she is feels like she is wasting her life.) written in first person that seems a little out of place.

If it is a one-shot it works perfectly, but if you decide to continue it not only would I would be an avid follower, but this would be a great openeing chapter.