Reviews for Last Resort for a Muggle
Librasmile chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Sweet
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This is a very touching story. I love it.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oooh, so Snape "looks like the devil"?! Bet sharing that one gets Harry grounded - if he ever does?! *cracks up laughing*
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
all well that ends well.
DaphinoraS chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow. I wondered if that changed his whole life. He would have finished growing up knowing magic, and having been with Snape-do you think he'd have been in Slytherin? Or would he still be in Gryffindor? Would he have remained so inherently 'light', or would he have been somewhat more 'grey'? It's curious. I wish this would continue on as a story-I bet his whole life changed in that one night.
Yay for Aunt Petunia! Though I fear for what happened to her when she got home. I'll bet that Vernon was mighty upset that his breathing punching-bag was lost to him forever. How else was he to expel his energy? Beating his own child? I can't see Vernon doing that, but then again I couldn't originally see Petunia taking Harry to the wizarding world. However, it seemed to fit together quite perfectly. I love this story.
DaphinoraS
sakura240 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Kura: HOLY SHOOT! THAT WAS TOO CUTE! THE ENDING!

Berry: ...so cute..

Kura: yay! Little harry is in a good place now! XD

Berry: vernon can rot in hell

Kura: amen. Cute story! We love it!
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I like the way you write. I didn't really notice any errors or mistakes in terms of spelling, etc. I would actually like to see a longer piece from the beginning you have here. I sometimes wondered why Petunia didn't just take Harry to someplace like the Leaky Cauldron and insist that anyone take Harry other than herself. I was a little surprised at how Harry just took to the first person who gave him medicine. He knows nothing about Snape other than the brief comments he made about magic and his mother.
o-WinterQueen-o chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Sooo super cute! Could have gone without the devil thing but still really great!
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
aw
stallion-ponyta chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
brilliant!
MissCaty chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I love your story, would you be willing to continue it. I like seeing Snape in the father figure. :)
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was a good short story. I would like to read more. I didn't notice any mistakes that would give me the impression that you are not a native speaker!
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
oh! it's so sad! i'm glad snape took him in though. and i like that you had petunia rescue harry. it makes a welcome change from the normal harry-abuse fics.

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
love it! are you considering expanding on this one? it would be great to read more
Hopeless-baka chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love it!And you should also continue it!It would make a really good multi-chapter story!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »