Reviews for Kissing Practice
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
oh my god. does that mean they done 'it' and hino got pregnant? oh, gosh. please make a sequel!
Neleothesze chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
I managed to find this just before closing the computer and reading it left me in a very good mood. I enjoyed the way you described their relationship, the way it grew and evolved and I especially enjoyed the way you captured some of Azuma's mannerisms and integrated them into the story.

Neleo
Gaby chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Wow... I didn't know there were actual steps to the Yunoki Effect (i know, you prolly just made that up but i'll continue writing this anyway since i want to). This is really good! I like your writing style so far, so i'll just continue with the other chappies.
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Linda historia...!
silverdoutrane chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Very good!
Kirida chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Loved it.
Stella Purple chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Applying number of steps into a story is unusually such an unpleasant sight, but you able you made it presented in such a wonderful manner.

As usual, the intimacy between Hino and Yunoki is exciting, but it can be more exciting when the story starts to roll again. I can't wait to reach that part. The flow is nice. Plus, it's in third POV, which gives a lot of advantages to you and excites the reader more. Third POV has that kind of magic in it, for some reasons.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Stella Purple chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
That was INTENSE!

My favorite quote: "Mmm, I can see why the little boy wanted you. These lips are begging to be kissed."

The intimacy between Yunoki and Hino is amazingly written in this chapter! I really love and appreciate the fact that you put so much effort into making this chapter very presentable!

(NOTE: I was about to post this review for the last chapter, but turned out it wasn't allowed. So I tagged this along at here as well.)

Sorry, what was I thinking? One review for a great chapter such as this won't be enough.

I love this chapter! It's short, but the length is just perfect as it is. I like the part where Shimizu and Hino were kissing on the rooftop the most. Even though this fan fiction is about Hino and Yunoki, I really think that the kiss as the opening is really amazing!

Busted, that was for sure. But I was hoping Yunoki's sentence will be more...menacingly hot. Since I like him the most of the La Corda's boys. But after reading this fan fiction, I really started to think that Shimizu is super cute in a hot way, too.

It will be must hotter if this is a triangle love story between the three of them!

SP :D
Stella Purple chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Superb! This chapter is the best fanfic I've read here!
Sak chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
awww, they don't know what they want to do, but they sooo know what they want to do :)
Sak chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
oh Azuma you heart breaker.
My heart of course, but wow, their little secret relationship is getting deeper and more serious...and sexayyy
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Oh perfect! Very Yunoki like, calculating and ruthlessly outgoing... Mmm and kissing a lot...

This was good
Sak chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
surely, lavender colored hair?

Hehe

But whoa, Yunoki is one hell of a kisser! Poor Kahoko
Sak chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
whoa yeah! Bring back the La Corda memories and fantasies!

Shimizu is cuuute