Reviews for No More Dreams
guiltlyinnocent chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Beautiful, descriptive, slightly cynical.
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
So sad. I can't quite tell if she goes with him too or not? But sad to see Sarah like that. You write beautifully though. -Clare
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This story sounds awesome. The thing is, I don't get it. :S
L'Archange chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Wow...this writing was great. I felt a terrible pang in my heart when he answered with a harsh question, "does it have to be?" My heart sank! Anyway, great job. Beautiful string of words everywhere. Wonderful imagery. I applaud you.
DAsDesiredRose chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
confusing... but ok, i could accept that...
Lillian Kayl chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
This so cool! I love it! Will Sarah fall for Jareth and asked to be taken away too? I hope so!
Leni chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
*sighs* Okay, obviously it's too late because I don't understand the ending. Oh, the style is flawless, and the choice of words makes me jealous. There's a dream-quality to this that I certainly appreciate and admire. But the cold realitly is: I don't get it. Can't make sense of Jareth's last words. I think I'll board the 'Who did he take?' train, because I can't make my mind ()
automated chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
That was neat..

I liked it.. and the ending kind of made me wonder.. as in..

did he take her or the kid?

Nice work.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Loved the way you wrote this. It was innovative and intelligent, and very, very eloquent. You're incredible.
entropy chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I think that this is probably the best story (or beggining of a story) I've seen on here. Of course I'm an angst lover, so I loved the fact that you didn't do the "Sarah realizes her mistake and Jareth comes and proclaims undying love" cliche. I think you're one of the few who captured his personality.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Did she return to the labryrinth with Jareth, or did she stay where she was?
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Wow, amazing, incredible, well done, bravo, You cast my work into the depths of shame...

Thank you for writing this. It's beautiful. Mayhaps you should consider adding more...?
redaura chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
meh! that's dark, but good,... and sad.
Masqurade chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
It's not the end right? please continue!

later i'm outtie _~
Amber Evans Potter chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
O.O Ooooh. That WAS dark! But I could see that happening.