Reviews for Frills and Lace
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Let me go over an interesting set of events here.

About a month ago, I was on the nordic kink meme directory, when I came across a familliar request: one involving Tino, Eduard, and a dress, which I had requested over a year earlier. I was confused to see that it said it was filled, because I had yet to see anything written for it.

Imagine my surprise, then, to find that it had not only been filled, but that the fill had been written the day before my birthday.

I was going to comment on the fic where it was posted, but sadly, it had maxed out already, leaving me unable to do so.

And so, now that I've found it here, I will express my gratitude. Thank you for filling my prompt. I'm so glad someone decided it was worth their time.

I love your description of the dress, and the combination of things that lead to the incident.

...I also wonder whether Eduard WOULD have looked better if his hair were a little longer... (is it bad that I want him to try on a wig now? XD)
froyozensight chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
lol 3 That was amazing.
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
All those times of being called a wife must get crossdressing on Tino's brain XD I guess he's not as innocent as he looks...

Eduard is so funny in this...he's unusually calm :D I want to see him wear the pretty dress XD

Nice story, very funny!
Doesn't-Have-An-Account Person chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Poland can wear something like that because he's fabulous! Sorry Estonia, but you just don't cut it.

Actually, I really want to wear that dress now. It was Poland's dress.

If this is what happens when friends and alcohol mix, I'm not sure if I want to mix alcohol and friends. Except, well, we've already had a crossdressing party while sober, so now I'm more scared.

But Fin-fin and Eesti are such good friends! I always like reading crazy friendship stories about them _