Reviews for Of Broken Bones and Flavored Chalk
ladyisme chapter 4 . 1/17
Of course they would swear in battle who wouldn't. Profanity is like most things in life in that there is a time and place for it, for example, if someone drops a piano on your foot it is appropriate to use whatever language you choose. I love the drabbles so far and I hope to see more. Thank you for the stories.
MutantGirl95 chapter 4 . 1/12
I laughed my head off! The only thing I didn't like was the use of the "f word". Other than that, I loved it! :)
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 1/7
I wouldn't be surprised if they swear also. Just not around Leo. :)
Chocolate369 chapter 4 . 1/6
That was pretty awesome. Took me awhile to figure out who was talking until all other names were mentioned, but it was an interesting chat to say the least. And that ending line was pretty funny. I totally agree with April; Mikey doesn't swear because he likes using more creative phrases-that is so him. Thanks for writing this; it was another enjoyable read that had me chuckling at the end. Great work!
jadebabe2000 chapter 4 . 1/6
I love all your cute little dialogue drabbles there great and you can easily imagine what you are reading... Loved it!
Agent B Tiger chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
This is my fav. chapter! I LOVE DONNIE!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
I thought Mikey has more friends than Leo- the Justice Force, LH, the aliens, his girls from the canon...
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
So far so good. Wahahaha. THis is very unique.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Wahaha. This is so funny.
a fanfictioner chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
i love it! i love donnie the mostest too! :) as thor says "another" when able cause i don't rush perfection. :)
a fanfictioner chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
i loved it! rule number 52! lol it would be donnie to number them in that way. omg! i bet he has a big book of all of them. :)
Adoradork chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
I got Leo, but I thought it was Leo and Raph for a while. Then figured out it was Mikey. I know this is old, but I enjoyed it!
Adoradork chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Yes, I could tell them apart. Loved this!
Adoradork chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
LOL
RedWritingRebel chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
LOL, very cute! You're amazing at writing dialogue btw, cause all the turtles have incredibly unique voices in your work. I mean, I even get confused reading my own stuff back and have to add dialogue tags, ha ha! ;)
Bravo!