Reviews for Ginga Densetsu Weed: The New Legend
FrostPhantomWolfDog chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Pretty cool how you mixed the anime with the manga! :) Awesome work. BTW, GB farting just as Nero was about sniff out Weed's scent from GB was HILARIOUS! LOL
Jarjaxle chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Oh? GB is getting a Girl is he? Nice change!

Oh boo, You have been in a year hiatus... i hope you are continuing soon!
CanzetYote chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Poor Rocket, he's my favorite character. If I saw him crying like that, I'd lick the tears running down Rocket's face with my tongue and hug him tightly to comfort him.
Alisa chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
I love this, can't wait to read all of it
Sage of the Wolves chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Yay, Kyoushiro appeas! He's my favorite and i fell sorry for Rocket and I'm glad he's beginning to earn the trust of the other Ohu Soldiers.
Sikka12 chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
I love the twist with Gin ending up at a vet! I hope you continue writing this story, it's one of the VERY few good Ginga fanfics!
Sage of the Wolves chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
Ah John's death makes me sad, but youve included George, he's one of my favorites. Please keep it up.

Sage, stalking the Forest of Nightmare
Thorns4Claws chapter 10 . 9/4/2011

Of course George is going to be in it! This story follows a mix of manga and anime storyline, so of course I'm going to include the manga characters that weren't shown.

I need to find a good entrance for George, though. Maybe he'll appear in the next chapter.
foxbane chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
This GDW fanfic is much better than canon manga/anime (I prefer GDW manga to GDW anime) for using the female dogs as unsung heroines (especially Shinku) and tying up loose ends like what happened to Chutora.

However, there's one question I could ask...Would George (the brother of Ken and son of Ben & Cross) be used in the later chapter(s)? George is my favourite character from GDW manga and I had been upset when GDW anime never included/mentioned him for no reason.
XFangHeartX chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
This is a really good adaption of the series! Keep up the good work!
Sage of the Wolves chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
This is just truely awsome, I feel soory for Shinku and GB but I think they would make a good mated pair. Hougen is such a ass-hole for using Reika as a hostage, he seems to like doing that in the anime/manga. Keep up the good work and don't ever stop.

This is Sage, the Wolf that stalks the dark Forests.
Sikka12 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Weed seems better in this story than in the Anime! Keep writing this story :)
Sikka12 chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Oh great! :D Thought you had abandoned the story! Everybody I'm subscribed to seems to be doing that lately -.-
Thorns4Claws chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Sage of the Wolves : Wow didn't know anybody was still keeping up. Hah, there was no way I'd kill Ken n Kage, they're one of my favorite duos in the series. As for Weed, I felt he needed more character development. He'd probably be more liked and forgiven for half the crap he did in the series if he had more of it in my opinion.
Sage of the Wolves chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Ah.. yay action, I almost thought you killed Kagetora and Ken off. Weed does't seem so bad in this story, not like the anime at all, which is good. The story is progressing nicely, keep it up.