Reviews for Reminiscences
machievelli chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Posted 16 March 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Post KOTOR Durin Revan's time away: Two different planets, two different weathers. And both are upset because it reminds them of what they had together

An intriguing little piece. Revan loving rainy days and dragging Carth out for force assisted picnics in it, Revann remembering how on bright sunny days it was Carth dragging her out instead.

Now, separated, they are each living through a moment the other loved more. I liked her reaction to the plank falling on her, using force lightning to fry it until the hut collapses.

A simple aside of my own interest. Nike. After the missile series? Or the Greek Goddess? Maybe the character from the Appleseed series?
Emily Blackrose chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is beautiful and poignant. I really liked it. I do hope you decide to continue this. If not, I'd love to read another KOTOR story. I love your style, it's so vivid. I could see the picture you were creating clearly and feel the emotions strongly. Just fantastic.
allymcg777 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Very good for a first. Or a 75th one at that. This is indeed a one-shot so I think you got the right definition.
SmileMandalore chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I noticed that you said this was your first fanfiction ever. Really? you're kidding right? I loved it, you depicted both Carth and Revan well. The only thing I noticed with your story was a few little typo's like destryed and could'nt, but other than that it was great. Can I suggest something... I really loved how you wrote this, and if you could you may be able to lead it up to something. Anywho, I loved the story and I hope to see more.