Reviews for Just Because I Can
ShoeQueen chapter 1 . 2/21
That was just adorable. Very Jack. I absolutely LOL'd when he made the Daniel comment! I'm sure any of the J/D shippers would have squealed in delight at that. That was a a very clever inclusion. BTW, I'm Jack and Sam all the way!
CSIGurlie07 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was so cute! I know nothing about football or their teams, but I still rather enjoyed it. I especially liked the image of Sam on the couch...
SamKay61 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow, Pol, I don't know how I missed this one. As always, perfectly done. I loved the "Daniel, ...not while Carter is in the house." line. I can hear Jack's voice in my head. I love your little slice of life pieces. It makes up for all the things the show left hanging.
Haleigh chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
like it alot! i told all my freinds to read it! btw luv the mention of Puppy Ball rofl that is the werdest thing you will ever find on tv i swear it lol
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Positively lovely!
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
that was really sweet
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aw
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
D'aw, that's sweet! Love this little story of yours. And the line about Daniel made me grin broadly. Great shot, pol. :D
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
/aww cute!

JJ:P
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aww. That gave me HAPPY FEELINGS OF FLUFF. _

-hugs- Hope you're well. :)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Short and sweet, I liked it. Thanks for sharing!
jhalya chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
you know, the only reason I put up with the "V"-day is because of the overload of shippy fics!

And this was was so cool:)

“Daniel, I’ve told you . . . not when Carter’s in the house.”

That's just awesome LOL!
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was so sweet and incredibly topical! So what does he/do they do for next Sat?
elleelle chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
very cute and sweet. I've actually seen the puppies on animal planet playing on a mini football field lol
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Loved this! How funny I was watching the puppy bowl myself for a few minutes this afternoon and wishing the Packers were in the game tonight.. maybe next year :)