Reviews for Be My Fool
MLM24 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Very good!
White chocolate cheesecake chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Love the story so far I can't wait for Cub's POV. Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work!
Em chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Now ya better update or else
MonssterUnderYourBed chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Awesomeness!
nyla eragon chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
Whoa. This story has blown my tiny mind. Keep going!
WelcometoDystopia chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
I absolutely love this. Sorry if this is a short review, but I'm on my phone and its hard typing with a cast on your right arm. Either way, this is one of my favourites on fanfic, and I get a mini heart attack when I see an update. Pm me if you want to discuss anything, or are considering an idea. I'd love to help! Please update soon!
GreenDrkness chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Hey you should bring in some Yassen and kidnapping
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
AWW! That was such a CUTE SCENE! Isn't Alex just so adorable?
bubzchoc chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
great chapter
GreenDrkness chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
how did the police get your laptop
Zynette chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Is everything okay?
2284783499974589 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
y the police have ur laptop?
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
I will be praying for you :( I am so sorry about your laptop and I WILL Pray that it is returned safely and with no charges against you
May God, My heavenly Father, bless you :)
Springs Light
CJaMes12 chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Kk, I lithe story, I want to see where you take it, but I'm confused. One, because the student. She's flirting with is called Alex, though I could get over that, B) because the guy she's kissing is now called Nate. I'm not sure where es popped up from, unless I just missed him in earlier chapters. There are a lot of OC's being thrown at us so that may be te case.
Otherwise, I'm loving this story, it's detailed and quite easy to follow with varying characters that are interesting. I'm also intrigued about Jens circumstance. :D
bubzchoc chapter 11 . 7/11/2012