Reviews for Admission
wonderll story
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Kawaii :]
Wragziez chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love it, so sweet, tip though: Put a little more detail into them, no offense, they are one of the best Charmed one-shots I've ever read, but they could use a little more detail though!
Smeg Head chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Cool. But I've from all of your stories you are miss-spelling one word - can't. Seeing as it is two words - 'can' and 'not' - meshed together, there has to be an apostrophe - this thing '.

It is like the words shan't (shall not), shouldn't (should not), couldn't (could not), won't (will not) I've (I have), it's (it is), don't (do not), should've (should have) they're (they are). All of these words are contractions: the apostrophe stands in symbolically for the deleted letters. The contraction 'can't' needs an apostrophe to be gramatically correct.

Sorry, but it was pissing me off. If you could do it with other contractions, why not that one word? My mother has brainwashed be with proper grammar so I hate reading something that doesn't have it. But still, a good story.
crlncyln chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
So sad, but cute... I wouldve like to seen Piper blow-up Leo though lol ;) Thanks for sharing!
lizardmomma chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Very nice sotry, it brought tears rto my eyes more than once. However I did see a typo...when Pheobe is talking to Leo she should have said I'm empathic not empathy.
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010