Reviews for Broken Bow Book 2: Shadows of the Hunt
vindrueelsker chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Greetings Xed Alpha
First of all, this second part of Broken Bow was a good, lighthearted, and amusing read. I enjoyed it, but I have to be honest, it did not resonate within me the same way the first installment did. It did not provoke any strong feelings in me, as the first part did.
But that is not to say the second part was bad. I mean, it did have things the first one lacked, such as character development, friendship, and (I assume) more characters from the source material. I also assume, seeing as you are good at character descriptions, that the "new" characters resembles their source material counterparts. And while some might argue that the gods sometimes overreact to the situations they find themselves in, I would say that you are describing faithfully to the mythology. The gods are larger than life beings, and so their emotions are also larger than life.
If I have to say something negative about Broken Bow part 2 it is the fact that some of the dialogue is missing either a quotation mark, or the space after such a mark. This, however, only happened a few times.
All-in-all, I think you did a stellar job in this part, even if I was less emmersed when compared to part 1.
Now, I'm off to read part 3.
Sincerely
Vin
AncientTide chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Hahahaha! I was gonna go swimming but I have to read the next book!
AncientTide chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I officially ship them.
AncientTide chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
PERCY!
AncientTide chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
OMGS! I ship them so hard! Zoe and Armani! Haha
Alexithymia's Scribe chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I've never gone through and favorited your Broken Bow stories beyond, well, Broken Bow- so please excuse the short reviews you'll be receiving on each story as I favorite them all. Because this series is not one I'm likely to forget, and I really hope Percy Jackson (and perhaps Artemis Fowl fans, too) come around my favorites tab and get directed here, because reading and then twice re-reading this series was a great and wild ride.

-Mel-
AncientTide chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I never knew someone could be more oblivious than Percy!
AncientTide chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
AWW! You sneaky little shit, you made the braiding thing overlooked on purpose! I love this!
AncientTide chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
AMAZING I LOVE THIS STORY!
PureTempest chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
N
PureTempest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Another amazing story
Partsu chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Oh sweet mother of Zeus that was Hilarious!
(I mean the wedding and how clueless your hero was about it, not the overall story)
Oh and this story so far has been AWESOME!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Percy!
SonofNeptuneJr chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
SCORPIUS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Fine. I'll call Draco again.
SonofNeptuneJr chapter 1 . 8/17/2013