Reviews for Lamentia
Diana chapter 20 . 6/9
Oh... I'm so heartbroken that this was abandoned. I still check back every few weeks, hoping against all odds that it's been updated. :(
Please keep writing this, it's the best thing I've ever read and I am dying to hear the ending!
rothfyae chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. I'm hooked! I need to know why Liet killed himself, or if he killed himself at all! I hope that you do finish this fic, 'cause it's amazing.
WhisperedDarkness chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
Is this finished? If not please please please please continue рожолосте! I wil resort to begging you in Russian if that's what it'll take! This story is amazing, enrapturing, and truly wonderful! It had be breathless and captive even past the moment I figured it out. I would more than love for this story to have a little more clousure if not a sequel.
Maicera chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Oh dear, and the story was so close to finishing too. Have you dropped it? D: I seriously hope it is just a hiatus, and that you haven't dropped it completely. This is one of the most riveting fics I've ever read. Please update
just a guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
* applause *
As Stanislavski said: "I believe!"
Marceline chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
Please don't tell me it's the end of these story...
Pedro wachapore chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
This is...the end? Not bad.
Bond.Ataraxia chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
The world needs to know the truth! Justice!
I beg you, don't drop this story (/T-T)/
You have a piece of my heart for writing this (Love)
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
* gasp* Omg that is something I didn't expect!
nadzuke eno mono chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
I didnt put this down, amazing!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
That was awesome! I was worried for a while you weren't going to continue, but I'm very glad you did! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Not Avery chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
As expected, you continue to keep me on the edge of my seat. And I must say, I was quite excited when I saw that you had updated. The tension between Ivan and Toris kills me. I hope questions get answered soon.
Ilovetoeatpie chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
Awesome and wow
lovinito chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
I have a theory I'm not gonna say it cuz then people might get mad, but I have a theory. Yes. I'm sure about 98% of us have this theory.
Anyway, thank you! Such a deep plot... It's kept me up (and creeped as heck) till 3:38 am. I hope you can keep up with the fabulous work!