Reviews for Always Yet Never Knew
amerdism chapter 14 . 11/18
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
zorra101 chapter 14 . 6/29
Love this story, please update soon.
I want Angelica/Harri to have a crush with either George or Fred
Scorpirose21 chapter 14 . 3/14
I love your story and how you made Angelica. I can't wait until you reveal Angelica as Harri. Also love how Draco is nice, Hope you update soon
Jenny sol chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
I love your story please do continue its ever. So amusing :)
Emmax101 chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
I love this fic I can't wait for an update
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
I loved the image of Hedwig swooping in and landing in Snape's hair. Happy to see Angelica sticking up for her own way. Looking forward to more of your story.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Converting the totals in the previous chapter...galleons to pounds to USD...she's the fourth richest person in the WORLD, and she's haggling over school supplies.

(Based on 5 pounds to a galleon, and approximately $8 US to a galleon, and googling 1991 billionaires)
Kalmia chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
A 5-foot-tall 11-year-old girl is taller than approximately 85 percent of girls her age. Average height for a newly-turned 11-year-old girl is about 4'8" or 4'9". So she's not tiny, she's on the tall side.

Enjoying your story (just wanted to comment on the height mentioned).
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
PLEASE make the twins & lee her best friends, I love 'em both
Kisa chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
I don't understand why others seem to have a problem with your writing style I quite like it and find this story highly enjoyable!
Pixiecropse chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
oh dear But OMG i love this story I really hope that you plan on continuing this story it ahs really captured my attention and very few fanfictions get my attention in this way i can't wait so please update
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
HeHE! DumbleBumbles upseeeeEEeeet! Make him more upset by having fawkes abandon him! If he's bound to cecil then he can be with angie because of the heir of 5 thing if not make him go to the flamels or something!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Good but seriously meeting the fifth on the first night? Meh. Short but good can you make her rage into the hall and yell at the teachers before saying like 'and this is who supposed to be teaching Britain's finest, we're all screwed!' or something like that.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
OMG neville is just adorable! Make Angie become overprotective of him please! He'd be the little brother who she would care for and could give her information about the wizard (pureblood she has the twins for stuff too) world!