Reviews for Shrek in the Ice Age
Jamstrm chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I love this story 2 of my fav movies combined and I love how Sid and Donkey agree with each other about Manny being fat lol!and Donkey and Sid are my fav characters please update this! :)
James Parsons chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I'm excited about the Shrek crew meeting Buck. I can't wait to read the next chapter! I really like this crossover! Keep up the good work!
James Parsons chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
I love your crossover! I can hear the character voices in my head!
James Parsons chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I like how these characters fit together. Your crossover is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow Shrek and Ice Age are my two favorite movies of all time. Please update more of this soon it's been 2 years since you last updated this.
Whip-Owl chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I like it. The characters from the series really are similar, I never noticed before. Also, are you going to say who dropped the time machine on Donkey? (I know someone already asked but I'm asking again.) It's okay if you don't because someone could have been using it and then dropped it on Donkey while going through time, but it would be an interseting touch.
Arkham18 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Pretty good. I like how you have all the character personalites exactly right. I like the jokes Donkey makes on Manny's weight and how this crossover feels real. It's like this was meant to happen.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
"I got them!" Puss said,hissing as he jumped down from Manny's back. "Stay back! I got a sword!"

Frank and Carl snickered. "Aw,look at the cute wittle kitty,trying to threaten us and using a wittle sword to try and attack us." Frank said in mocking baby talk.

Puss hissed and growled at the rhinos. "En guarde!" Puss said,waving his sword around,and poking it in Carl's leg.

Nothing happened, the sword didn't seem to hurt Carl. Frank and Carl looked at each other,then looked at Puss and smirked evilly.

"Aye. I think the sword isn't sharp enough." Puss said,a little disappointed,poking at the point of the sword.

The Shrek group and the Ice Age group continued walking,and Puss got on Manny's back again,and examined his sword and testing on how sharp it is. He mumbled about the rhinos in quiet Spanish,and mumbled about how his sword isn't sharp enough and thinking that he needs a new sword.

Loved the part when Puss tried to defeat Carl and Frank
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
At first, I thought the person who threw the "piece of junk" was Puss. Who was it?
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
"I think it's funny,come on mammoth! Have a sense of humor!" Donkey encouraged.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
"You know,you're kinda fat, Manny." Donkey said. "I think that's why you have anger issues."

"I'm not fat, my fur is just poofy. Don't get it confused," Manny argued.

"Fine, if you say so," Donkey said.

I liked that. Donkey keeps on tellin' Manny he's fat.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
"LET'S RIDE!" Eddie said. (Bug's Life Hopper's quote reference,I know, force of favorite quote sequence.)

The Ice Age group and Shrek group looked at Eddie with a stunned expression.

"What? I felt like saying it." Eddie said.

LMAO
valeria l. valentine chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
carl easy frank .ever i can't wait for the next chapter
goldenpuon chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
lol I liked the part with the three blind mice on Manny's back. Now that Shrek and his friends are there, everyone has twice the amount of silly but annoying characters to deal with. I wonder how Puss in Boots will react when he meets Buck. The two are very similar.
KaylaDestroyer chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
It's all right that it's short, and I like the fact that they're going back to Dinotopia! Please update soon!