Reviews for Puzzleshipping Collection
Yami-Seren chapter 12 . 3/12
Some were better than others but could u do a lemon instead of fluff next. I would also love to know what story the bloopers ch were for cuz I want to read that.
RubyGees chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
I'm with you on the puzzleshiping love. Too bad they didn't stay together in the end. Yami was predicting that on episode 78 (end of yugi's duel with joey) and he's blatantling saying so on the same 184th episode (Japanese sub).
PopTart8194 chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Why I read fanfictions beacause this... Is funny
PopTart8194 chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
This is funny
Tori's Yami no Game chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
Gosh it was soooo scary and so sad! Good job! ;w;
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Its the pizza guy, DUH!
breakj13 chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
Yup
breakj13 chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
That was hilarious! I loved it!
breakj13 chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Amazing! Y'all made me a little teary.
breakj13 chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Holy shit! That was amazing!
cm0011 chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
All of these were sooooooo amazing! :D Especially the fluff - I just love fluff :D YamixYugi are just the best ever. This is definitely going into my favs :D
MsDementedCookie chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
;-; Made me cry just as hard as I did when I watched the actual episode...
Johnshyver9684 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
I love it
N1C0L3R1S0 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I cried during episode 163. I immediately knew they had to be together.

I slapped Dartz senseless the next day and kicked his butt to Pluto.
Mana's Madness chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
I found this when I googled 'Puzzleshipping proof'. THANK YOU FOR THIS RANT. I've converted many of my real life friends into puzzleshippers, but some just don't get it. I'd bet they'd reconsider ifbtheycread this, because it's so fucking true. Even if some people still deny it, they have to admit that at least Yami is in love with Yuugi. Ifbthey don't like the ship, let them believe it's onesided, but to me, they're clearly in love _

While I'm here, I'll read this collection, I think. I'm always looking for puzzleshipping fics I've never read before!