Reviews for One Hundred Things
battygirl123 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This (and the sequel) are just too funny! Loved it!
SmartButNotRelativelySane chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was awesome :D
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
You win forever. This is significantly more amusing than my list!
virginiagirl101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is AMAZING.

27, 36, 39, 48, 44 and 45, and 96 would have to be my faves.
TopBananaPublications chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I read this an hour ago.

I'm still laughing :D

Would you mind if I put some of these on shirts? Believe it or not, there's a Doctor Who/Torchwood/worshipers-of-Russel T. Davies fan club at my school (I'm founder and president .) and we're getting BIG. Upwards of 30 members by now, so we've decided we need shirts. I've been searching and searching for inspiration, and I've finally found it!
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hey, I really like this! Would you mind if I did this for another fandom? (not Doctor Who or Voyager lol) or would I have to ask the Voyager author? Good story! :D
ILiveADaydream chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Can you add season five in now that it's out?

If you want to see the doctor babble incoheriently trying to kiss him is a good idea.

:D or something along those lines.
tsume chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Count you shadows!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Just... fantastic ;)
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
ROTFL My personal faves are 27 and 39. And I never even thought about 55, but you're right!
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
LOVE IT! Haha I was going through spotting which episodes you got some of these from. I love all the "Blink" related ones ) And "The Unicorn and the Wasp", those ones were good too. Aah they're all just amazing! How long did this take you? Epic, epic...
Schnabeldame chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Sweet! This really made me smile.

greetings from across the sea

Schnabeldame
SonOfTed chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
LOL! I came, I read, and I did indeed laugh at the Janeway/Voyager references!

#42 is my favorite: Someone Out There has a Scheme running. We don’t know what it is, but we will find out…and it’s going to knock us all flat when we do.

I really BELIEVE that to be true!

#57 and #58 proved to work exactly as indicated. There should be a reference in #57 to proceed directly to #58, but that would only significantly decrease the market for aspirin.

#71 goes without saying: Just stop naming ships “Titanic” already, okay?

Since I watched the entire first season, #88 is particularly memorable: Some days, EVERYBODY lives! (That was my FAVORITE season 1 moment!)
Dragon Women 80 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
thank you for writing that i haven't laughed so hard in ages
SBMShaneomaniac chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
... and I NEVER review. But this deserved it. Frakkin hilarious. Loved every one. You have inspired me to write one myself. Is that ok? It won't be Whoniverse though, just so you know.