Reviews for see i could offer you my hand
fluggerbutter chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
this is something i didn't know i needed in my life until now. ben ! juliet ! i cannot. this is really nice ahh i like that there's nothing unnecessary written i like this fic i like ben generally, bless you for in-character writing
Greg chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
My friend just sent this to me. This story is really quite fantastic
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This story is simply amazing. I always thought Ben and Juliet were an interesting pair. I really hope that you decide to update this
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Sideways world brilliance! I'm beginning to wish more and more that Sawyer hadn't been the one Juliet was supposed to meet in the sideways world.

I love this: "Behind his round glasses and mild expression is a sharpness, a ragged edge that she recognises in herself."
charley.vandra chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aww, you bashed Ben the whole time. I am a fan of Ben/Juliet, and it was so sad on Ben's part. Poor guy. But as always I am delighted to read your stories. There are always so versatile. And this story was a breath of fresh air. Ben needs a comeback. I do hope you come back and continue writing. I miss you writings. (:
ariadne.masen chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
You BETTER update or I'll hunt you down!...I'm just Jking, but serously! I have been waiting for a story like this. And this is very well written. And is this like an alternte ending. Like if there was never a island and ben stayed in Portland with his dad and juliet moved there? Let me know and update as quickly and as fast as you can. :)
KaydenceRei chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Well, as much as I adore Sawyer/Juliet, this was definitely an interesting twist on Juliet's words to Sawyer in the premiere! Actually, its kind of a relief. That people can still write something other then what's canon. (Even though I like canon!) Haha.

Always a breath of fresh air to come across something a little more original :) I'm fairly unoriginal myself, so obviously I have to take what little originality there is left from others and enjoy it with abundance! Hehe.

Great job!
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is a great idea! And I love how it's written. Aw, young love. P

HaydnWood chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Yes! Someone else who heard "Maybe we should get coffee sometime" and thought of Ben/Juliet! This is a very cute fic.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I actually gasped out loud at the excitement of the notification in my inbox announcing a LOST fic by Aurora West!

I love the little details here, especially Juliet's “Not exactly in Portland" and this description: "his eyes take in every detail about whatever he’s looking at, like he’s tucking it away in his memory on the chance that it will come in handy in the future." And it's a rather eerie concept that when Juliet was shifting she may have been talking to someone besides Sawyer.

I so hope to see Ben and Juliet in the alternate reality. SO MUCH. Thanks for this until I see something onscreen. :)