Reviews for Children of the Wild
Luirio chapter 10 . 3/27
) actually Screweyes last words should be ''Awww, how you will satisfy their fears.'' from the Novelization version of We're Back a Dinosaur's Story )
Leah chapter 19 . 1/30
Sequel please!
Malcolm Carter chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
the people Would make another Sqeul About We're Back A Dinosaur's Story Movie
Billzilla chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Trex is stronger than spinosaurus
PERIOD.
Rex can kill her easily
roooooooooaaaaarrrr!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
I Loved this story! PLEASE put up a sequeal! I REALLY want to see if Cleo and Rex start to feel want Louie and Cecelia feel for each other!
Blackwolf6249 chapter 18 . 4/5/2012
I just read this story a second time and I was wondering if you were going to do a sequel?
Tamer 0f Light chapter 19 . 3/19/2012
Needs a sequel! That was awesome :D
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
Aww, kinda sad this is over with, but you did a wonderful job with this idea. Cleo's a wonderful character, and the interactions with the other dinosaurs were well-put. The bit about the exihibit in Munich was also a nice touch. Is that fact, or did you put it in just for the sake of the story?

Either way, good stuff, and a great read! Hope to see your work again sometime!
Blackwolf6249 chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
AWSOME story! You should write a sequel!
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 18 . 6/29/2011
Good to see you're still with us!

And the chapter is great! I'm kinda curious as to how you will end this, personally, because in the movie, it was all from Rex's point of view.

There's also the matter of the next chapter. What will you do next?
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
Glad to see you've updated!

Cleo is turning out to be an interesting character, even to the end, and I like the contribution she makes. Can't wait to see how this will end.
ChelleNorlund chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
I do like the scene when Rex was talking to Louie and Cecilia when they were sleeping and he starts to change them back just by stroking them. That is very, very nice and very cute.

Rex is voiced and singed by the big man himself; John Goodman. He did a very good job as Rex in We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story, including the song called; Roll Back The Rock Till The Dawn of Time, which is also singed by Little Richard.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

ChelleNorlund.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 15 . 1/13/2011
This is actually pretty interesting here, given the fact that they were at each other's throats nary a chapter ago. The aftereffect, to me, is always as interesting. A lot of thought has to go into it. This one was very well written.

Well done!
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 14 . 10/19/2010
I always thought that part was deserving of a good round of applause, and honestly, you've kept the mark up. I like how it sort of reiterates over the fact that Cleo is a little different from the others, and sort of helps to resolve the issue.

Good job!
Blackwolf6249 chapter 14 . 10/19/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!that was my favourite part in the movie!

your doing an awsome update SOON!