Reviews for Earth and Water
GuessWhoLoveyDoo chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Gosh, I only started reading about fanfics and this is sooooooooo cooooooool. 3. Keep up the AWESOME work.
Tawa-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I really like this fanfic! I think you really made the back story of how Terra and Aqua meet each other and started training with Eraqus seems realistic (well, at least as realistic as anything with Kingdom hearts can get xD) and well thought out. :3
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 24 . 9/4/2012
I remember Break Time... Weirdest thing in the game.
Kamylle Sprenger chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
If Aqua went missing during the crossfire... ooooooo
ziggychick8 chapter 19 . 10/13/2011
yes because even though Terra talks about Ven, it seems like more of a fatherly or brotherly relationship. plus, i don't kno y but Terra and Aqua seem to send out vibes that they like each other, even more so than sora and kairi
The Waterbender chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! TOTALLY LOVE IT! But I guess that doesn't make a difference now that you've got 104 reviews
pappkartonritter chapter 24 . 1/6/2011
I like it really!

I enjoy each sentence.

You have a really good Writing style.

above all it is my favorite couple Terra and Aqua.

Now I came to my question.

Are you allowed me that I translate your FF?

Please say yes.

I promise that I write big that is for you.

Greetings

Chie Uchiha
iceandfire66 chapter 24 . 8/29/2010
Wow, I FORGOT ABOUT THIS FIC?

I loved it and somehow lost track of the updates.

*cough* Moving on...

I LOVED your story. As far as I'm concerned this SHOULD be canon. Aqua and Terra SHOULD have met this way and fallen in love like this.

The last chapter made me sad though. They're so excited about the future...but they have no idea what their true fates are.

Wonderful job!
HorseMagic17 chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
Who Is Snow Hope And Lighting ?
Hearts in the Twilight chapter 19 . 4/8/2010
Aw yes I waited to see that
Hearts in the Twilight chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
Well I liked how you described an actual scene from the game in this chapter.
Hearts in the Twilight chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
This is good. I'm glad to see the chapter's longer.
Hearts in the Twilight chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
This is a really good story. I liked how you kept everything to the point and using the awakening in all this. Good job.
disneyfanatic09 chapter 24 . 3/15/2010
I've LOVED this story from the beginning! You did such a great job with it and ending it perfectly! I'm sad it's over- :(, but I can't wait to see what else you write!
NinjaSheik chapter 24 . 3/14/2010