Reviews for Neon Moon
JustARead chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Dun dun dun
JustARead chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
So curious where she ends up
JustARead chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Ouch
JustARead chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
This was beautiful.

I never leave reviews, but I had to here.

I don't want to write an essay, especially not from my phone. All I want to say is that I read this at a time in my life when it was really really meaningful, painful, and necessary to read.

Forever grateful.
bananafox chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
i'm sorry but you really need to put in a non-canon pairing warning. a lot of readers don't like stories where edward and bella dont end up together. nothing against your story itself but i want to be told if there isn't going to be an e/b hea.
yuiop chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Nice
Mistress-Volturi-09 chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
This was an amazing story, I loved, absolutely loved, the ending of how Bella didn't choose Edward and Alice learned to keep her nose out of other peoples business.
HollzHatter chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
This story, is truly a gem. I came across it purely by accident and I'm so glad I did. It's so well written, decisive and clear in writing and feeling. Bella encompasses, for me, the human race. She represented the human race, and she was beautiful. This made me laugh, cry and just feel. Well done, truly. I will be reading this again and again. Thank you for letting us read this!
TDTwifan chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
This was a good story...different from any other Twilight fanfic I've read. Nice that Bella made a life for herself and got to confront Edward and get some closure, realizing that she had grown up and he will forever be stunted in his growth, and that she found love and a meaningful life for herself with another. Sad for the Cullens that Edward's actions had hurt them all and they realized just how self centered and self focused he was. Too bad that Edward couldn't grow emotionally and ended up alone...not just from Bella, but his family. How is it that the Cullens can grow and learn from their mistakes but Edward stayed forever stuck emotionally as a teenager.
TDTwifan chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Finally, the Cullens appear. Looking forward to what happens next...
TDTwifan chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Hard to get used to biker Bella. When are we going to get to see the Cullens come back into her life?
TDTwifan chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
I'm ready for Bella to make a change...This has been slow reading... When will there be some excitement?
TDTwifan chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Interesting...
TDTwifan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Interesting first chapter. This Bella is definitely different than the one Stephanie Meyers wrote. Definitely captured my interest so far.
534 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »