Reviews for Neon Moon
TDTwifan chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
TDTwifan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Interesting first chapter. This Bella is definitely different than the one Stephanie Meyers wrote. Definitely captured my interest so far.
colormeconfused chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Such a great story. I am enjoying it greatly... one of the best new moon 'what if' fics out there :-)
degfas chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was not a feel good ending but definitely an interesting alternative story line. You had my eyes tearing at the end. Such a tragic waste of life. Very moving story.
PNW Luna chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
Wow! What a bittersweet story. Seems an appropriate reflection of the current drama/scandal. I think there was probably a good reason why she cheated. She was probably needing a man not an awkward insecure boy. I know R & K are not E & B but the parallels in your story are sort of uncanny. Then again, perhaps she was jealous of his success and popularity and this was her way of acting out. Or a combination of it all. Whatever her motivations were, we'll never really know for sure and speculation is useless.

I see this story as having a happy ending for Bella and a sad and tragic ending for martyr Edward. Even though he was quite possibly correct by not subjecting her to an endless existence of blood lust.

I've always considered myself as Team Edward but was never a Jacob hater. I do like how your story forced a good hard, unflinching look at Edward's behavior and magnified it. I appreciate the what if of this alternate ending. I think your story will haunt me for a while.

Finally, I appreciate the focus on the Canadian First Nation People. I really enjoyed the glimpses you provided of these cultures.

I'm not a creative writer, more of a technical one. I've had a fan fic rattling around in my head for quite some time now though I've never had the courage to pursue it. The Bella in my head shared some of the qualities of your Bella. Maybe one day I'll finally figure out how to write it.

Thank you for sharing your story and for the review reply. I read most of the second half on my phone and haven't figured out to review from it.
PNW Luna chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Your story is very cool and I'm liking it a lot. Thank you.
PNW Luna chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I Googled images of UBC. What a beautiful campus. The Anthropology building is phenomenal.

My great, great grandmother was Haida. I tried to find information about her but they didn't keep very good records back then particularly of women. When she married my great, great grandfather (a Scottish immigrant brought over by the Hudson Bay Co), they baptized her and changed her name to Margarete. I was hoping to find her native name and confirm what band she was from to no avail. Some relatives thought she may have been Kwakiutl.
PNW Luna chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I like your Bella. Its nice to see a good girl do bad things once in a while. I'm glad she was able to extract some small revenge, she deserved it. I'm sure they wanted to fund her future but knew she would never accept it if it were offered. Alice probably knew the only way for her to have it is if she took it the way she did.

It doesn't look like there will be much interaction with the shape shifters in your story. I'm not sure why, but it irritates me when people refer to them as werewolves. I'm looking forward to see if Victoria will be featured at all.
mvs0706 chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
i really enjoyed this story. thank you for writing it!
amberkey chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
I loved reading this story. Even if it made me cry.
Breaking Aurora chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Just left you a long review but forgot to mention...I just LOVE "Neon Moon"...I'm not a big country fan but it's one of my absolute faves. I saw Brooks & Dunn twice back in the 90's and that song ALWAYS tugs at my heart strings whenever I hear it.
Breaking Aurora chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
Wow, that was tough to read. Being a big E & B lover, it hurt. I do read some non-canon stories though and Ben really was a good guy. Again, he's not the "sweep me off my feet" type but a great guy regardless. You definitely brought up some valid points regarding E & B's canon relationship and pointing out the flaws. We get caught up in the romance of it all and sometimes overlook these issues. Even after everything unfolded, I couldn't help but pause and wish for Edward as well, at Bella's sad of me and her both. The line in the epilogue, last paragraph, where Edward's note to Alice states "Maybe in my next life, I'll get it right" - was this implying that Edward was going to kill himself or something along those lines? It's quite sad, all of it, I don't know why he couldn't pull his head out of his ass long enough to see the big picture. Anyway, great story! Thank you!
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
D mn, that's a new twist! Bella getting some frustration out and not taking any crap off of anyone! Good for her. I honestly didn't think she'd take the $300,000, really? wow! You do bring up some very valid points about our favorite vampires - hopefully I'll still love them just the same, even after reading this! lol
Anabely chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
Wow. This is possibly the best twlight fic I've read. I loved the conversation Charlie and Bella had right before he got married. It was so thoughtfully loving of Charlie.

I hope it was Tanya who slept with Ben that time;)
Raven's twimom chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
Damn I think you had me crying from first chapter! Great fic, loved every angsty chapter. My favorite chapter was Bella giving Edward what he always deserved. Her true feelings about his f-ked up stalking he finally found out what kind of pain she was in for such a long time! I cried when she foung her HAPPY! Thanks for writing.
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »