Reviews for Deconstructive Reconstruction
Zenichi chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
I read this on ao3 and fell in love with your writing; you perfectly capture the character's personalities and basically everything is hella gr8 and it make me happy
happysue115 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
LOVE
pinksugarrush chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Love it! Writing is very nice and the last line was very endearing and sweet all in one!
MybigblackWINGS chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
So good... need more!
skie246 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Oh my God I loved this story so so soooo much. It literally kept me on the edge of my seat and completely rooting for incest before the middle of the first chapter. This was so beautifully written and I loved every single word of it. You wrote it all in a way that made me feel like I was actually reading an episode of Malcolm in the Middle if that makes any sense. I'm sure I will end up reading this again and again but I know it'll never get old. You did a very great job writing this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Hey. Well done. This is one of the all time best stories I've read on here. Laughed so hard.
Wolfisis chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I loved it.
gi5 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I can't. I really can't. This story, it... I have no words for how perfect it was. It was incredible. Thank you.
hopelina chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Haha, such a realistic situation. But I have to admit, it's hilarious either way. XD
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
awww no sex D:
but i did enjoy this :D
Nicole Dollanganger chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I liked it c:
kristi-hugs chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Wonderful story! It was so humorous and really romantic (especially towards the End). I loved it.
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
This is AMAZING! I was praying for this ending - but, uh, when you said "they broke up during graduation" that wasn't a permanent break-up, right? 'Cause that would make me really :(
Curry Buzz chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
dsvafdjksahgfd. I was giving Reese/Malcolm slash stories I try (Ive read a few by now) and was just like, there's really none well written enough for me to get into this. Then I clicked on this one, just the last one I was going to try, and I freaking can't get over how amazing it is. It is realistic, well-written, and just AWESOME. I completely love it. They are so in charactyer, and just... I hope to see more!
imadj chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
OMG i have read this story about 20 times over the past few months, it is the best story i have ever read - i LOVE it! :)))
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »