Reviews for Wrong Salvatore
Margie chapter 30 . 10/5/2016
Just read this story again & love it like the first time but please please will you update even if it is the final chapter you cannot leave us hanging. If you will not be finishing this story then please let us know thanks
Guest chapter 30 . 8/10/2016
where did you go?!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/16/2016
just reading this now, omg pls continue this
Guest chapter 30 . 4/13/2016
Pleeeease! I just read the whole thing but I need to know how it ends! Don't leave us hanging! It's such a good story and amazing writing, but I need to know how everything works out! Great job on it so far:)
copodenieve chapter 30 . 2/27/2016
Oh God, why is it not finished? I love it and need to know the ending
Lee Kyle chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Finally a story that's not AH! Expect that in Twilight stories, of course, but had hoped for better from TVD fandom. Notice your work is not labeled complete...
Margie chapter 30 . 1/3/2016
I have read the story easy 4 times & just love it. Please update even if it is the epilogue but please you must finish the story. It has been 3 years since you last updated. Please please update soon thanks
aedwards4102 chapter 30 . 12/29/2015
Love, you're killing me, 2012, really? There are more parts of this story that need to be written. Please hun, don't leave me hanging here.
She Made Him Good chapter 30 . 12/24/2015
Amazing story i truelly enjoyed every chapter
Great job
Guest chapter 30 . 12/11/2015
3 years
brumfz chapter 30 . 11/26/2015
Fiquei triste ler a história ficar a meio. Estava boa
BlackDiamond13 chapter 30 . 11/14/2015
One thing I don't get, why is Elena angry at Damon? They both did practically the same thing. Was she expecting him to be on his guard when drunk and convinced that his wife had cheated on him? I mean, Stefan may have forced the kiss, but Damon was decieved and it isn't exactly as though he should have realized it was Katherine the instant he looked at her. Damon may as well stay angry at Elena for insulting Rose cluelessly.
dillydill11 chapter 30 . 11/13/2015
continue!
love this story!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/6/2015
just started reading and i love it! please write more!
Canuck101 chapter 30 . 9/23/2015
Man, i wish you finished this story, even if its one chapter. A story like this deserves to be finished.
1,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »