Reviews for Wrong Salvatore
Will u pls finish the story? I am in love with this story. Pls finish it.
Milla Mathis-Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/12
PLS FINISH?!
EHY THE FUCK DID YOU KOT FUCKING FIBISH THIS FUCKING STORY! THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING STORY I'VE EVER READ ON HERE AND YOU WERE JUST GETTING INTO THE BEST PART OF THE FUCKING STORY! JUST TWO MORE FUCKING CHAPTERS AND YOU COULD BE DONE WITH IT! BUT YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE THE FUCKING STORY LIKE THIIIISSS!?
Rosalie Beatrice Blythe chapter 29 . 5/18
Hi,
I found myself rereading this story again. This is such a beautiful stories and I hope you will someday come back and continue to write this story. All the best to you.
Sincerely,
Rose
Orchid19 chapter 1 . 5/5
Off to an interesting start. Marked.
Margie chapter 30 . 10/5/2016
Just read this story again & love it like the first time but please please will you update even if it is the final chapter you cannot leave us hanging. If you will not be finishing this story then please let us know thanks
Guest chapter 30 . 8/10/2016
where did you go?!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/16/2016
just reading this now, omg pls continue this
Guest chapter 30 . 4/13/2016
Pleeeease! I just read the whole thing but I need to know how it ends! Don't leave us hanging! It's such a good story and amazing writing, but I need to know how everything works out! Great job on it so far:)
copodenieve chapter 30 . 2/27/2016
Oh God, why is it not finished? I love it and need to know the ending
Lee Kyle chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Finally a story that's not AH! Expect that in Twilight stories, of course, but had hoped for better from TVD fandom. Notice your work is not labeled complete...
Margie chapter 30 . 1/3/2016
I have read the story easy 4 times & just love it. Please update even if it is the epilogue but please you must finish the story. It has been 3 years since you last updated. Please please update soon thanks
aedwards4102 chapter 30 . 12/29/2015
Love, you're killing me, 2012, really? There are more parts of this story that need to be written. Please hun, don't leave me hanging here.
She Made Him Good chapter 30 . 12/24/2015
Amazing story i truelly enjoyed every chapter
Great job