Reviews for The Time is Now
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Loved it.
vickisan chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Really enjoyed it, just too short!
Lizzie05 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was so much better than the original one. I mean, heads up to SM, it was a hard scene to write but I'm not a big fan of Renesmee. Somehow it's weird that they have a child. Anyway, loved the way you wrote this from Edward's POV. And loved everything about it. It was hot and sweet :) I sure would like to read more.
timidvampire chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
this was beautiful. and just how it should have been xx
Joanne-22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
RCD you must continue this story!It was awesome, so different than BD and very well written. Jo22Twilight
TwistedInMasen chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I've read this twice now and every time I want to click next. LOL
Blissfulstarlet chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is how I would have liked him to change her too. :-)
Airekel chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was really lovely, but you stopped too soon. I always wished Edward could change Bella when they made love, and this was really nice to read - especially from Edward's POV. You write him well.

You asked if you should stop here, or continue. Please continue. There are things I need to read about. I want to read about Bella's change from Edward's POV. I want to know what happens next. Do they go to Alaska - or somewhere else just as deserted - as she's changing and for while she's in her newborn stage? Does this break the treaty, or does Jacob intervene so they can come back and actually live in their wonderful little cottage? And when her newborn time is over, do they come back, and will she be able to see Charlie again? You've changed the way the end of 'Breaking Dawn' will go, and I want to see what happens. What do you think? Could you continue - or rather - will you continue this lovely story. I hope so. :)
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
A much nicer way to go than the operating table horror in Breaking Dawn. If I was Kristen I'd be voting to take the fourth film this way instead. And who would blame her? :)

Oh, btw TheFicPusher sent me...
Besotted chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I liked this. This is EXACTLY how it should have happened. I don't know WTF BD was about, but Edward performing a c-section with his teeth should NEVER have been part of the change. I shudder just thinking about that travesty of a novel. It was truely a let down to everybody that was so emotionally invested in Edward and Bella. The change should have happened in a moment of passion and love, as you so wonderfully illustrated with your o/s.

Thanks for sharing your version of the change with us! It is a much more preferable version to SM's...sorry Steph, but it is what it is.
flightlessfuzz chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Giggety giggety.

Super hot, my dear! I love it!
213950 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
ah Rach! What have you done to me? I dont normally read vampire fics, but I wanna read more of this!

YOU GOTTA CONTINUE IT! DO IT! :D
PiratePicturesque chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
YES! DO IT!
Jacque16 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Loved it!
celesticbliss chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I really liked this! I never like OneShots.. but now I've loved two of yours!