Reviews for A Numbers Game
Jen10Jen chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Haha, "Alec-smackage"!
Jen10Jen chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
Do we all just imagine that Max and Alec love chocolate or have I missed something in the canon about this?
Jen10Jen chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
That was horrible! And I truly mean that in a good way. Crazy that you were able to create something so beautiful and moving with so few words.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
She does hit him a lot. That's probably why I've always thought she should just take Logan and leave Alec to get a girl who likes him as well as lusting after him.
tylee17 chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
-Of how to review a pretty awesome numbers story appropriately-

"Huh!"

"What, 'huh'?"

"Just that.-Huh!"

Disbelieving. "Seriously? That's all?"

"Um. Pretty awesome?" *puppy eyes*

Frown

"You were SO YOU!"

*Smack*

"Ouch! What-"

*fake apologetic* "Just acting *me*..."

*grumbles* "This...sucks..."

*smiles* "Whatever happened to 'awesome'?"

"Didn't mean THAT..."

Triumphant.

"The UST, though..."

* *

"Huh!"

"Uh Huh."

hey "Poe," I gotta apologize for the late review, but here it is. goes instantly to my favorites, this one. thanks a ton for writing this "pretty awesome numbers story." (:

ooooh, I don't even know which part I liked best. they were all great in their own way. it's so cool how you managed to capture the essence of "Max and Alec" just by using so few words. I guess those scenes even gained more meaning because of the reduced number of words.

like, sometimes rules force us to use just those words strictly necessary in order to get across the gist of what we're trying to express, right? (oooh, sorry, you're just about to get a way too wordy *pseudo smart* review again...)

anyways. I gotta admit that for now I kinda lost interest in this fandom. or rather, I still like the idea of the show, and Max, and Alec, though *alert! alert! alert! you're about to hear a shocking confession*-I guess I kinda favor the UST stuff, and friendship Max-Alec at the mo-something you captured so well here.

... so thanks for sharing and, you know, the usual... (:

bye for now (:
Lana Ves chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
so very true; Max and Alec fighting is THE relationship. there wouldnt be one if there wasnt abuse (physical or verbal). cute fic thing
bewarethemelodrama chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Chapters 8 & 10 perfection.

Great job!
NuttyElla chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Not gonna lie, I had to reread this one to fully get it...but when I did I loved it!

I think the format for this entire story was uber-creative and I applaud you for coming up with the idea and managing to stick with it. The titles of the chapters are excellent and generally hilarious; the title of Chapter 9 is my favorite. )

Awesome job!
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
I totally agree. You can't have the mushy stuff without the smackage. I love the way you ended this, it was such a good series, I'm sad it's over... :( Oh well, guess I'll just have to go and read all your other stuff to get my fix!

Moniqui
494dwangel chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
agree with u about the bitch max n cute alec dealio...i loveed it so much...all 10 of them...amazing
Aimed mischief chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Aw, so cute!
Aimed mischief chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
*falls off chair* That was bloody hillarious. You really had me going there. Awesome job, mate.
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Yes, you totally did have me fooled, but I can understand how eating a chocolate bar can change your life. Those things are fricken amazing! And now I want one... darn. Love the chapter, I can't wait for the mushy stuff though! Tomorrow won't come soon enough.

Moniqui
494dwangel chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
omg, u tease...i thort somat so profound not a chocky bar...*rolls eyes annoyed at ur plan*...but loved it
Sara chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
Haha, it keeps that feline part of them purring... LUV that!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »