Reviews for Rarity
firfan chapter 2 . 3/12
oh my. that was good. very good.

i really hope you'll post a third chapter, but for now i think i'll go read your other stories. your writing is amazing!
sydnisan chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This is so good!
mark chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
WOW. Best Inara and Kaylee story out of all I could find on this fanfiction archive. Nice work.
mark chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
why are all the sexiest stories so short. Please, one more chapter of Kaylee making love to Inara. She hardly ever gets to enjoy herself, not having to please a client and just letting go.
then have Mal walk in unannounced as he's prone to do, as Kaylee gets busy making Inara moan loudly. as he retreats in horror, River who's standing outside the Inara's shuttle, calls him a boob.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Love Inara telling and showing Kaylee her worth.
mark chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
wish you'd written the kaylee part of what she does for inara.
I love your parenthsis line that inara has.
darkfinder chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
fun start . wonder if they make it work .
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Really well done. Gold star!
SuperCali chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Like it!
marshmallowmars chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I just watched Firefly this week, and the entire time I was shipping Kaylee/Inara so hard. You captured both of them really well, and although I wasn't sure about your choice to have Kayley's inner monologue in her accent, it worked out. Great job!
Gaarin chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
OTP. And there is not enough of it.

For the record I love everything about this fic. It's amazing. :)
femslash29 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
you have got to add another chapter!
Leon Stryfe chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I may be late to the party, but let me say that this story was very well written! The language you used was perfect, a rarity that I've seen in Firefly fics. I enjoyed this story immensely.
patricia51 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Sweet, delightful, sexy and a perfect portrayal of Kaylee. I enjoyed it immensely.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 3/6/2011