Reviews for I want an Heir!
Liz-Blizz chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
I'm glad that you have a new chapter of this fic. As I love Koenma/Yuuske fics and there is such a shortage of them. Regaudless of which route you decide to take be it a sequel or leaving this as is, thank you for taking the time to write this. On to the reactions for the chapter.

OMG I forgot how upset that I was about Yuuske's baby, sadness... But I love Koenma's kickassness in this chapter. And the other boys are all awesome. I really really hope that something works out for them and goes right cause all this sadness is just...
Artistra chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
Oh my-oh no, nooooooo, no, no, no, whyyyy? D: the poor baby! Oh, what will Koenma say? Ohhhh... :(
Artistra chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Kyaaaa, I missed the YuKo smut - I hope Yusuke's prepared for all of the "joys" that come with being pregnant...
Artistra chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
Oh no, darkness leads to nightmares! I wonder where Koenma is. It was a good thing Hiei was close by, at least someone's keeping an eye on Yusuke.
Artistra chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Oh my goooosh~! That's just like Yusuke, resilient as always! Henshin better stay away from Yusuke and her unborn baby! It has to grow up to be something ten times more important than him!
Artistra chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
Awww, I think you did well with seme Hiei, especially for your first try! :) the smut was nice and I feel so bad for Yusuke that he has to hear it all the time. x3
Artistra chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Kyaaaa~! Yusuke's gonna have Koenma's baby now~ *squeals* I'm so into this story!
Artistra chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
Oh no! D: What will Yusuke do? What happened to Hiei and Kurama? I must know!
Artistra chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Wow. This is the kind of fanfic you stay up late reading. xD Love it so far!
VixenShadowPhoenix chapter 14 . 3/8/2016
update please
Makomarisan chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Awww! I hope they can save the baby when they get to that room!
JGgirl chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Oh my sould it hurts!

And I hope you feel better(doesn't help s whole lots I know you can't make it happen)
EclipseKuran chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
OMIBOWSER! HOW COULD YOU?! I'm starting to think that balcony over there is looking attractive... Please update soon.
EclipseKuran chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
Kurama's not the only one who is going to need medical attention. Please update soon.
Makomarisan chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
Yay! Can't wait! I hope the baby makes it ok!