Reviews for I want an Heir!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
its ok im gonna wait a thousand years
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
hey planning to finish it
Yun Shinee chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
I found this story and read it straight through, I love it :D and would also love if there was a new chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
when will be chapter 10
Supreme Baka chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
I'm glad you've been updating more frequently! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Callista Gilrean chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
heeeeeyyyyy! why'd you stop i was falling in love this is so well written! i didn't even flinch at the het, and I always do that it girlxguy love in my yuyuhakusho fanfics! don't stop pic it back up!
Supreme Baka chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Hey! this is mcrfan! I forgot to check this story and I was glad you updated! I really like it so far and I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Kiriko-sama chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
It says you updated this story, and it now has a 5th chapter, but when I try to view it nothing shows up sides the some stories take up to 15 minutes to show up. Thing is that this has been a day or so and it still says that. :( I'm not sure if that's the case for everyone, but I'd like to read an update, unless you just added an authors comment. I'm hoping it's an update though, that I can soon read! :D
mcrfan chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
wow this is really good! i know college can be pretty stressful lol im a college student too but whenever you get the time please update this! its good! the demons raping poor female yusuke is a bit odd and comical lol poor girl. i really wanna see where this goes :)
YYHfanatic chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Wow, I have no idea why no one has reviewed this before! This is such a great story! I didn't really think Yuusuke and Koenma would make a good couple, but you really changed my mind! I'm kinda sad that you're going to put this on a short hold, but I can't wait for the next chapter nonetheless! Great writing!

-YYHfanatic