Reviews for I want an Heir!
pitou77 chapter 14 . 3/15
Awww! I hope they can save the baby when they get to that room!
JGgirl chapter 14 . 3/15
Oh my sould it hurts!

And I hope you feel better(doesn't help s whole lots I know you can't make it happen)
EclipseKuran chapter 14 . 3/15
OMIBOWSER! HOW COULD YOU?! I'm starting to think that balcony over there is looking attractive... Please update soon.
EclipseKuran chapter 13 . 2/28
Kurama's not the only one who is going to need medical attention. Please update soon.
pitou77 chapter 13 . 2/21
Yay! Can't wait! I hope the baby makes it ok!
pitou77 chapter 12 . 2/15
Eek! I hope they make it out ok! Great work!
EclipseKuran chapter 12 . 2/15
You should post your new idea. For all you know it could turn out to be more amazing than you thought. Please update soon.
JGgirl chapter 11 . 1/18
There is nothing wrong with wanting to change your writing style. And if you can't handle both then you should do what makes you happy. No point in writing if your not enjoying it right?
EclipseKuran chapter 11 . 1/11
Yay! I'm so happy that you released another chapter. I am in love with this fic. Please update soon.
pitou77 chapter 11 . 1/11
Awwww! Poor Yusuke! Keep up work!
pitou77 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Awesome!
EclipseKuran chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I'm glad to know you're still alive. Please update soon.
reamane21 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
OK i will admit i forgot about this story until you post a chapter. great chapter and hope to see more soon.
EclipseKuran chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
It's been forever since the last update. I know you're busy and everything, but just dropped a couple hundred words at least. Please update soon.
pitou77 chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
LOVE THIS! PLEASE CONTINUE!