Reviews for I want an Heir!
Artistra chapter 14 . 7/25
Oh my-oh no, nooooooo, no, no, no, whyyyy? D: the poor baby! Oh, what will Koenma say? Ohhhh... :(
Artistra chapter 7 . 7/24
Kyaaaa, I missed the YuKo smut - I hope Yusuke's prepared for all of the "joys" that come with being pregnant...
Artistra chapter 6 . 7/23
Oh no, darkness leads to nightmares! I wonder where Koenma is. It was a good thing Hiei was close by, at least someone's keeping an eye on Yusuke.
Artistra chapter 5 . 7/23
Oh my goooosh~! That's just like Yusuke, resilient as always! Henshin better stay away from Yusuke and her unborn baby! It has to grow up to be something ten times more important than him!
Artistra chapter 4 . 7/23
Awww, I think you did well with seme Hiei, especially for your first try! :) the smut was nice and I feel so bad for Yusuke that he has to hear it all the time. x3
Artistra chapter 3 . 7/22
Kyaaaa~! Yusuke's gonna have Koenma's baby now~ *squeals* I'm so into this story!
Artistra chapter 2 . 7/22
Oh no! D: What will Yusuke do? What happened to Hiei and Kurama? I must know!
Artistra chapter 1 . 7/22
Wow. This is the kind of fanfic you stay up late reading. xD Love it so far!
KuramaShadowFoxYokai chapter 14 . 3/8
update please
Makomarisan chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Awww! I hope they can save the baby when they get to that room!
JGgirl chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Oh my sould it hurts!

And I hope you feel better(doesn't help s whole lots I know you can't make it happen)
EclipseKuran chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
OMIBOWSER! HOW COULD YOU?! I'm starting to think that balcony over there is looking attractive... Please update soon.
EclipseKuran chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
Kurama's not the only one who is going to need medical attention. Please update soon.
Makomarisan chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
Yay! Can't wait! I hope the baby makes it ok!
Makomarisan chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
Eek! I hope they make it out ok! Great work!