Reviews for Dark Twilight
Striax Do'Urden chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Amazing! I am a big Forgotten Realms fan and i like this!
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 18 . 6/1/2010
Very good! An excellent story! Worthy of R.A. Salvatore himself! Please inform me if you write a sequel. I'd deffinitely want to read that too.
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
Just read the last three chapters, and I must say that this is getting mighty interesting.

I'd hazard a guess and say Twilight's father is Jarlaxle. But his motivation for turning on his employers? That'll be interesting to find out. Can't wait to see how this ends.
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
An intriguing concept. You've managed to craft a very believable and compelling original character. I also enjoyed the flashbacks to Entreri and your explanation as to why he was so tired to life. I'm looking forward to more!
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 11 . 5/6/2010
Interesting new chapters. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
I like Hadrian! Guen likes him so he's ok. ) cool updates at one go.
Huntress Dream chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
FINALLY! I'M BREATHLESS WITH EXCITEMENT AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF! I READ THROUGH IT TO FAST AND NOW AHAHAHAHAHAH! I'M GO TRY CALMING MYSELF DOWN...
Huntress Dream chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
slow but still promising. great work.
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
I am really enjoying this story so far. I can't wait to find out what happens next, and to learn what this rogue's connection to Artemis Entreri is.
Huntress Dream chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
bitch! stop teasing me!
Huntress Dream chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
lololol
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
i hope this is updated soon.
penny4him chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Intriguing thus far, and well written. Only a few minor typos, but the storyline far outweighs that small issue. I'm interested to see where this will go! Please do continue :)
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hadrian sounds... familiar. Is he from Orc king, the elf leader? It's cool, i have yet to see a fanfic dealing with the later events of Drizzt's life. keep it up
Huntress Dream chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
we're getting some where!