Reviews for Gnarled Hearts
BrothersGrim1000 chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
I like the story, its well written, but Sarah is too weak willed for me personaly. She gives in much too quick.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
This story is just wonderful! I am enjoying the slow build up to this relationship after its very rocky start. I also love the way you are making things happen. Keep up the great work!
Water in the Beer chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
Ahisnskajsjwkdb. Update soon!
rexgrl3 chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
Whaaaa, I finished! I want more. Excellent story...my very fav so far!
rexgrl3 chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I never thought my favorite quote from the movie was a proposal...clever idea!
Irene chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
I really love your story! You are very imaginative. I just cant wait! I think Jareth and Sarah are meant to be so... This chapter was so funny haha. Please keep like this and thanks for the story! Greetings from Spain!
rexgrl3 chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
What a cruel and erotic thing to do to the girl...but it was an awesome read!
rexgrl3 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Ok, I love the fact that Jeremy has a great sense of humor, and I'm enjoying the confusing story-line (Jeremy/Jareth), I like the surprise element; including who's the mystery vendor...and so I continue to read on...
becki chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Very, very well done, i know writers don't like 2 b told what 2 write, cause i hate it 2, but, i would adore it if just 1 of these stories ended with Jareth & Sarah in the nursery, with some of their own ;)
Honoria Granger chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
How charming. I love the goblin babies! And Sarah is certainly getting into being the Queenie. Thank you for the nice read and please keep it coming.
Bravo chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Sigh... so much fun to read! I wish I had more right now to read! I really love reading this story, it's so much fun! When I saw the chapter title I just giggled and giggled, I really liked the goblin babies, they so kind of ugly, but the type of ugly where they are also adorable, kind of like a pit-bull dog. :) Well, I'm excited for more chapters, so please post then ASAP! Good Luck!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Love your creativity!
DiamondDi chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Please keep writing! You should think about publishing...you are that creative!
Elliichen chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
Great new chapter :D
KE-Mittens chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Playing Metallica on a wedding reception?
Now, those are my kind of people :D