Reviews for Without Power
Prazeodymium chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
i really hope that one day that you'll finish this...mostly because

A. it is very well written

B. the author of this manga did NOT finish writing the series...i'm thinking about sending her a letter of my frustration about that

C. it is ONE of my most favorite NON-YAOI pairings

D. just because it is plain awsome and deserves to be finished!

and that is why. but i know that you are busy with life (and the up and downs of being grounded and ungrounded) so i shall wait, hopefully not eternity... lol, patiently till you update this amazing story!
mariaafernandaa chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
omg! this is super good, I just read the story like about three times and kept on enjoying it, I noticed the last time you updated and really hope you continue this is story even though its been a while best of luck :)
serria nightshade chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
you write so dicriptive it beautiful! keep up the awsome work :)
ShreddingRibbons chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
omigod! you have to update! i liked this story so muchm] i would review it a hundred times over to get you to update, but won't let me. ayway, PLEASE post the next chapter, i'm eagerly waiting to see what happens next!
the-writing-vampire chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I think you have an interesting start to a story here. I am also interested in seeing where this goes next.
Cuna999 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love the detail. )

It's really good so far!

Poor king Araku. D: But I don't get why Kitsuka didn't deny Ura killing the king...DD: Unless Ouga tricked her or something...Hm.

I cant wait to see what happens next~~!
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
The starting was really great! And I like the plot too. Please, please update soon!
Mewdu chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is AMAZING. Your description of the setting and movements is purely...beautiful. There's no other way to describe it. Not to mention the dialogue and characters, which are both perfect! Don't lose heart, it's too good to just drop.