Reviews for Happiness is a Warm Gun
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
What the hell Sam ? Dude your brother went to hell because of the deal he made to save YOU , and now you decide to kill yourself in your dreams , again I say what the hell ?
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hey Lucifer" Sam said, amazed at how strong his breaking voice sounded. "Fuck no"

I love that above!

I like Dark!

Write more!

Karen
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
ima 'fraid to look in the mirror. i should have known better than to read this fic when the last one practically had me in tears. eyeliner plus your ficsbad idea.

this was so...

I'mso stunned, i dont even have words. it was insanely well written, again, like an actual episode of supernatural and...

you're just amazing. you wrote the hell out of this.
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh yes, epic dark angst is the best, loved it! :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is actually completely believable. Great writing Fee.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
you are a little dark... but I love how Sam took control of his dreams. And the damage that the Colt not killing Lucifer did to his grasp on sleep.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
i think ur scaring everyone else too (just joking) it was good and hey if u would like too write a story there is a person on youtube that has a video and it really good that they would love someone to write into a story if u would like to write it i can give that person a message or u can just go to youtube and type in Supernatural - From The Ashes (AU vid) and it about How would you cope if you lost your family all over again?

In an accident induced coma, Dean imagines a life where Mary, John and Sam never died in the 1983 fire.

When he wakes and re-learns the truth, Dean struggles to find what, if anything, can be salvaged...from the ashes.

just go there if u want to write it so u can let the creator of the video know u would like to make it into a story or pass this on to someone who would like to make it into a story
Ampanda chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Ouch, that hurt, in a good way though. I knew I was gonna like this one as soon as I saw the title, this is one of my favorite Beatles songs.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
You are scaring me too, but it is written awesomely no matter what. Hope you will come up with something dramatic but not quite so dark soon. Hugs, Vonnie
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
WOW. Dark, but oh so powerful and really kind of amazing. I think the writing was superb, and the idea was brilliant.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
*sobs inconsolably*

Now, that was a turn - and I clearly hope they find a better solution on the show itself, than killing poor little Sammy Winchester.

Still, very well written and tightly paced story.