Reviews for Doll
la fleur d'or chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
This is a very beautiful story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Leo's Katanas chapter 2 . 1/18/2011

Awesome so far!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
blackstarsakura13 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
YOU UPDATED HURRAY! Sorry hehe this chap is amazing despite being a teaser please dont stop now. I really feel like I'm in Light's creepy, stalker-like mind. Everything is amazing like always update soon!
blackstarsakura13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
oooo This looks amazing I love creepy stalker Raito and it is very well-written, I would love to see more of this please updat again!
Flying Catfish Bird chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Very interesting! I like the feel to this, with the way the sentences are worded and constructed. More, please?
amour tue lentement chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
The doll analogy was amazing ~ :D

I love how he was an insane stalker, but still completely in character. -

Is this only a one-shot?
akapella chapter 1 . 3/1/2010

I've read many a story here at and have never felt inclined to leave feedback. Yeah, that should probably change. I know fanfic authors live for reviews.

So, you're the first.

I want to read more of this.

Elen chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
If Light was gay, he would think like this way about L! Great job!
CrystalMoonlights chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I thought this was great! All your metaphors and big words (don't I sound smart) really worked together well and painted a beautiful, slightly stalker-ish picture. I really hope you continue it!
Ilandere Okami chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
A very interesting, different consept. I'd love to see you write more for this!

Luvs ya,

Dex Incognito Jerkon chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
You shouldnt end your fic there. There are shorter one shots but at least they sound complete. Your fic's idea is still flowing and it's awkward to end that way.
Ophelia chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh woww, really love this. very creepy and beautiful concept. I was especially impressed when you brought the doll idea 'out' to apply to Raito's plans for world.

Yes more please! I want Raito to ensnare his doll O_O
lili chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh yes, I liked that.

Ive always had a fetish for stalker/creepy secret admirer!Light... Its a refreshing change from the generic 'L looks funny, he must be a sex starved stalker' deal. Anyways, it was beautiful. I especially loved the description of L being 'played with' more than Light's other 'toys'. Sexy little image there! XD It was much too short, I'm itching to see a bit more into Lights mind after this :D That being said, please consider expanding, I can guarantee you a reader right here! :P Great job.