Reviews for One More Chance
WiseOldSoul chapter 19 . 2/10
first, just want to say how great your fic is. it's full of angst and very emotional. it's unbelievable there is any man out there like edward, such a price charming, in reality, hence fanFICTION.
just want to be a devils advocate for a moment. this bella is so weak and pathetic. yes, jake has abused her, threatened her and in fact has injured someone b/c of her but she should have said something to someone. her father could have helped her, anyone could have helped her, instead, for 6 years, she has endured all of this on her own. but, somehow, she had the strength to leave him, divorce him yet not the strength to tell someone? again, you are an awesome writer, but I just have trouble with your bella and her character. certainly you can say she had such a low self esteem but she still found the strength to leave him, to divorce him which was a big deal. just seems there are such contradictions in some of her behavior with her mental issues. heck she is very successful. why not use some funds on security, contact the authorities, hire a detective? for such a smart girl, she didnt behave like an intelligent person. ty for writing !
TigerLilly507 chapter 26 . 7/5/2016
I love this chapter, and I was smiling like an idiot the whole time I was reading it! This is one of my favorite stories! Thanks for putting in the effort to write it!
Motherof8 chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
I think I just had a sugar overdosed lol. Thanks. A nice epilogue with a wedding and a baby will do nicely.
lizzy moreau chapter 25 . 6/19/2016
I'm so happy your back can't wait to see how this ends!
Motherof8 chapter 32 . 3/13/2016
Hi, welcome back. I would love for you to finish this story. And the others. Good luck with your writing. Looking foward to updates. Thanks
Snowflake1515 chapter 31 . 6/22/2015
Very good story it was good to read it again after so many years lol even though its just been like two lol anyways very good job and I loved how she wrote Emma a happy ending with Damon and now Bella can get hers with Edward and I hope that Nessie gets better and she survives her battle with cancer and Bella and Edward can adopt her and raise her as their own anyways keep up the good work and update soon!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
I hope Edward beats the holy high hell out of Jacob Black. Another awesome chapter.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
He found her finally.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 29 . 3/27/2013
What's next? Nice Bella POV.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
very nice and still awesome story.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 27 . 3/27/2013
...on to the next chapter.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 26 . 3/27/2013
Cool chapter.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
Ah the plot thickens. Interesting.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
What's next? Keep on going.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 23 . 3/27/2013
Wow what's next? I love it.