Reviews for Grounded
InsecureLemon chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Aww, that was really sweet.
Sargomes chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Garrus is so sweet. And you really managed to put this on your story. I love it
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Beautiful.

Just- Damn.

You wrote their interactions so fluid, so real, it was like...

I don't even know.

Fantastic.
Thessilian chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aww you made me sad for him when he realises he's disappointed her.

I love how they're both skirting around their affections. Very in character :)
Renfields-Spider chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Loved Garrus's characterisation here, especially his thought's in the bar. Well written :)
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
aw, so cute! my only real problem with it was the quick transition from the club to the Normandy. i thin there should have been a bigger break in the text.
allsafeandsound chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I really can't get enough of these Garrus/Shepard stories and this one was very well done. There was a couple of paragraphs within it that I think perfectly captured Garrus' feelings for her... well, at least captured them as I believe them to be.
syned chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I do like this quite a bit. It flowed nicely and the closing was the perfect level of sweet.
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I must confess that I found a possessive and jealous Garrus very, very hot. You managed to portray Garrus' motivations and reactions to the danger Shepard was in perfectly. Then Shepard's reactions to having her mind messed with were just so on target. Truly that was great characterization! The ending was also very sweet. I really hope you'll write more for this pairing. You sure know how to grab a reader's attention!
Jelfia Maleak chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
that was sweet, i so wanted Garrus to take out the two turians...gerr :)
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Beautiful and moving. You're talent is obvious. Please write more.