Reviews for Gold Chains and Violin Strings
auroradawn123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I started cursing in my mind .. Wanna know why ? It was soooo good, cuuuute and adorable that I can't stop myself from smiling and hyperventilating 3 (I can't smile since I'm in a public room XD. They'll think I'm weird HOHOHO)

I agree with them. This awesome story cannot just be a one-shot story O_O

I also agree that the kiss was too sudden [hehe :*)] especially because they just met. A peck in cheek is what's in my mind.

I also agree that you should have made a prequel or/AND a sequel (preferably both :D)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was so cool, despite the fact that dancing can't be enjoyed without visuals, unless you're the performer.. It was pretty neat. You got the point across by involving how the audience reacted to her performance. Lovely take. :)
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You should make a sequel or a prequel where hinata sees sasuke on the tv and how she got to that point
sasuhina love chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this story is good!i love hinatas character!

and the fact that you write this in just 2 hours?

dude!you have a gift!haha
XxMelony-kunXx chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
lmao love this story! btw this reminds me on my book pride and prejudice by Jane Austen... its soo alike but modernize... sasuke is mr darcy and hinata is elizabeth! lol :)
Aki666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I'm sorry to say that this but 'Gold Chains and Violin Strings' should not be a one shot! DX I should be longer because it was that awesome!

But if it stays a one shot then it stays a one shot!

But I still love thisstory no matter how many time's I read it!
MzNikkiBaby chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
(actually my sn is N-AngelFire but im too lazy to login)

Wow, i thought it was a litle cheesy, but i was so glad that you had hip-hop so I had to write. It's funny how many people on this site are like 'Oh I hate hip-hop, rap, and only like thrash metal and accoustic... blah'. I mean even the black girls were talking about groups like The Plain White T's, and forgetting a very vital influence on culture (as well as an exciting music genre)

So speaking as one black girl to someone who CLEARLY appreciates the geniius that is good hip-hop, thank you for writing this fic. I liked it.

I like how Sasuke is stuck on himself and all high n' mighty. haha its nice he got taken down a peg. you have a nice writing style, i hope to read more of your works in the future!

Nikki
harley944 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
oh please hes already fallen for her...good story
SilverWolves chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i love your story it was soo amazing, are you going to contiue?

very amaze

i love your details and explanation about Hinata dance and the others!

GRADE: A

also you should make a next chapt!

only if you wanted to... if you do, i will read it!
Neon Light Show chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Eh, I'm to lazy to log in at the moment, but... This seems like it would be a fun story to spin off -hint, hint :3 - really. Hinata's bold personality was definitely a new thing and took a little getting used to, but it was like a breath of fresh air - I don't like weak heroines. Also, I think you could have done a better job describing her dance sequence, but I understand that you were writing in a rush. My eyes totally went wide when she kissed him - really unexpected... Hah, it's awesome seeing Sasuke being put out of his comfort zone. He's not on his high ego horse now! Smiles.
Tinkerbee chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Do you think that you could make this longer than 1 chapter 'cause this is really good and i mean REALLY good so please make this longer than 1 chapter PLEASE!
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Nice I like it it's good though it would do for a chapter story but It's nice like this too. Though if someone ask to do a spin off of this it better be good. )
SatiricFable chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
It doesn't seem rushed to me at all, I absoloutely love it!

Hinata's personality is new, but I really love the plot overall. You described everything really well, and it's just amazing overall.

My only complaints are how you described the dancing scene, while it wasn't bad (far from it) I wished you focused less on the song titles and more on the dance moves.

The kiss was a little sudden too, but I didn't mind, I love to see Sasuke so flustered.

Really great oneshot, continue writing! (it'd also be cool to see you expand this)
NotIntoIt3456 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Haha! Excellent story! I absolutely loved it and was thoroughly entertained. You did an amazing job!
Leilani-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
that was funneh! but seriously, you should make this a story. this part seemed like a good intro to it. but that's just my opinion. it was really good to me!