Reviews for For The Money
Kihlala Sisters chapter 1 . 5/17
I wonder if he had pictures of her? Lmao
Kay chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wow. Really impressive.
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was great, especially when Leaf yelled at him to him bow down. xD
Leki chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I freakin' love this! Green growing up as a woman, and sly, sneaky Giovanni. Nothing could be better. Great job! Definite favorite add.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
..Thwart? Actual Twart? Is Leaf actually becoming known or something?

:) Excellent. This is my favorite Leaf pairing.
IshrasResort chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Brilliant! Those are some interesting words you looked up! :D

Now all we need is a fic dedicated to this pairing, which is definitely not gross! o.O

I've looked all over and I can't seem to find one. n_n;
TeaspoonChild chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Yay! I love FemCharacter/Villain pairings! But the more I like something, the less able I am to write it... So, this is much-loved by me.
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
PERFECT!

So...ahem...in a way those two love each other but they still try to dominate each other right? Perfect! Not only did you capture their emotions and thoughts but you also made it match with their true intentions and you didn't make it WAY over the top. I am a little sad that there were no lemons but oh well I loved it regardless.

Giovanni washing the floors: Classic

Leaf making him bow down: Perfect

Giovannin eyeing her body: A complete turn-on

Leaf messing up his palns: Typical

Givanni: knowing that she can't change anything: Wise

Leaf turning eighteen and finally giving herself to him (Did she): Priceless LOL

Please do another one! And can you do one with May and Maxie? I have a soft spot for those two and what about her and Archie? Will you extend the closet scene?

I'm gonna write another pokemon story dedicated to you! And I hope you'll like it:)Bye!