Reviews for Courtship of a King
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
'affectionate top McCoy'. MUST HAVE!
eener6687 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
loved this! pretty intense and very original. very good job!
Redd1978 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
LOL..Yes, definately write stories of McCoy being the Top. THat was adorable. I luved 1 and 4. THat was great. I mean " How the fuck did YOU get ME to cum with just your voice" going through Kirk's head. Classic.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I can't decide if the alien fight or the chains was my favorite. Though, I did really like that Bones recovered George's car. I take it Chekov didn't idolize Jim in this one?
SuperSticky chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Great story. Very bloodthirsty and thorough.
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
But I want more. I like Dom!McCoy. - RA
Margaret chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This look at a proactive Bones is just right! It feels really complete (though if the muses lead you, who says no to a smutty epilogue?) and works really well as a nice brief glimpse into a different interpretation of the Mirror Enterprise.

Thank you for sharing!
bainst chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was awesome. I love it when the pursuit is flipped, and Bones does all the chasing.
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Tally demands a finish to this! A /graphic/ finish! You can't just leavy sexy-ness like that hanging!
glass-bottles chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I think swamud3a summed everything up nicely! So... ditto! Your mirror-verse fics are just so damn amazing! 3
swamud3a chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
OK, obviously i'll have to put you on author alert, How did i miss this?

Now THAT is how you do a five and 1, that was perfect, I think my favorite was McCoy restoring the car, no wait...the one where he makes him come in chains...that was damned nice. What I also like is that in this Mirrorverse the dominant party never really takes what he wants, its more that he makes himself the ONLY viable option for the object of his affection. Also love how for the first two presents Kirk was very flippant, but you can see his resistance wearing down beautifully...

It would be interesting to see the dynamics of THIS mirrorverse b/c McCoy is the Top and Kirk is the bottom though the dynamics are totally reversed on the ship (during working hours).

I, for one, am VERY interested in an affectionate top mccoy...that just sounds...yum, yum yum!
FritzlerKiss chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
You may want to consider a beta, since there are some errors in fluidity and legibility during some parts- but otherwise it seems to be very well written and I liked the idea behind it. Mirror!McCoy is very cool and not at all ultra evil like he's portrayed sometimes.

I clap heartily for joo. :D
Shatterwing chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hehe.

I love mirror!McCoy too!

Thanks for sharing!
justamystery chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Greast story! I would for sure be interested in reading a second story from this verse. Thanks!
newt gayszler chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is all my dreams come true.