Reviews for The Other Side of You
Guest chapter 11 . 6h
This story is stupid. No angst, no real drama, unrealistic af
jejcjs chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
Thank you for the explanation. I assumed because this was listed as a Bella and Edward story that they would eventually get back together. I just can't stand that he picks up Alice on his way home from Bella's and has the best sex of his life (doesn't matter that it is fairy-magic induced). He is not an Edward to like and root for. Only an un-redeemable asshole does something like that. I don't think I'll be reading more of this story. I do appreciate that you were trying to do something different! :)
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Great work, I can't wait to read more... Hopefully soon :P

Annie Green chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
I've already said this in my reviews, I think, but you should know that I love the E/A pairing. Mostly because your Alice is so fun and light! Some people are very particular about canon pairings but I really love your pairings and your story. Keep up the good work :)
Anisah Pinky chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
oh edward...hes just looking like a fuck up to me right now...well at least bella got rid of him
Bella Baby24 chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
Okay. So I'm really confused about where you are trying to take this. I guess I need to ask a question... are you trying to tell us in your A/N that Bella and Edward will NOT end up together? I don't need for a fic to be all canon, but the way you are setting this up is leaving me with mixed feelings.

I will openly admit that I am Team Bella. Yes, she does have some unrealistic expectations, but I'm not really seeing the other side of things. You show her as being a little whiny, but I haven't really seen anything yet to show me exactly what her issues are. Edward, on the other hand, blatantly disregarded Bella's feelings and wrecked her birthday. Sure, he may be a free spirit, but you generally show more respect for someone you claim to love.

Alice... I don't even really know what to say about her. Other than some glittery sex, I haven't seen anything about her to really like. She seems deceitful. I could be misinterpreting things, but I'm just not feeling it.

I'm trying to trust you here, but I'm getting a little frustrated. I'm hoping that you can clear up some of the confusion.
Annie Green chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
I also love Alice. She's amazing and cute! Also, I think it's okay that Edward and Bella are having a break for a little.
Annie Green chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
Once again a great chapter :) I love your story!
pkitten21 chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
great update. I still can't wait to see where each chapter goes and what Alice has up her sleeve.

I'm waiting to see how Bella grows and changes while Alice works her magic. :)
xoxoxo bite me xoxoxo chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
what the hell! is he going to end up with bella or what? what the hell is going on! this is so addicting haha
NZTwilighter chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
This ch does paint Bella in a very different light. Sometimes when I hear my friends moan and complain repeatedly and constantly about their partners, I just have to ask: 'If it's that bad, what are you doing together?' and when they sasy it's not bad, I have to tell them to shut up, then!

Worse is when they try to defend them later on or force me to be nice, or play fair. I then say, if you want me to like them then stop telling me all this negative shit about them, I can only base my opinions on what you're telling me about them! Friends are frustrating.

I often compare the banter between the girls in FFn with my own friendships, it can often be funny, enlightening and educational.

I think you made a mistake in the Ang/B/R scene: "He is lush," Alice agreed with a nod.

Should it be Ang, right?
Holy Cross Baby chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
I'm trying to be paient put I'm not liking Alice. I read this because its suppose to be Edward and Bella. Not Edward sleeping with Alice and Bella alone. I hope its back to Bella/Edward soon because I don't know how much longer I can read
IvyandLime chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
You wouldn't have looked like an idiot! Not unless your readers read the chapter twice and caught the error second time round like I did...haha.

Love you! You're amazing. 3
Anisah Pinky chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
oh dont really love alice!
Anisah Pinky chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
oh no edward..what . have. you . done!