Reviews for Coffe Au Lait
Hh2 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Love it, praying for more if any - you write like a wizard! .
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
You updated the same chapter
EvanescentDream93 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
This is really interesting. A few spelling and grammatical errors that sometimes makes what's going on hard to understand. Also, I thought at the end of chapter 6, Hoagie was supposed to be crashing so that too was confusing.

There's always room for improvement but I'm really interested in where you'll be taking this story. Please update soon!

madier1095 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Nice chapter, but wasn't Hoagie on his motercycle and going to crash in the last chapter? I'm just a little confused.

Ooh, I say go for it with the second story. The 70's were still so heavily influenced with discrimination. I'd love to see how that story would turn out. :D
lazybones220 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
wow this story hass really changed, Abbey's character especially. That one comment she made concerning marrying rich and marrying a white nerd...this really changes the character you had previously introduced, this makes her see, vapid. I liked it when it seemed her and Hoagie were drawn to one another spontaneously, now it seems as if she's only after money and she can only get that by dating white guys, the changes to this story have really disappointed me. Abbey's character just seems shallow now. I really like this story and I really like some of your other work, but I don't think I can keep reading this one anymore. It has changed too much, I think I liked the old story too much to be able to appreciate this one. Good luck with your work and writing. I look forward to reading some of your future work.
lazybones220 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
When I saw that this fic had been updated I was sooooo excited, but after reading it I'm sorry to say I am a little disapointed. You have a great skill for writing, but it seems as if you are trying to hard, where you don't really have to. This writing feels forced and it doesn't read smoothly, as it did previously. It is too wistful as it is now. It seems overly romanticized and it detracts from the piece. Before the informal writing helped to carry forth your theme and plot, now...not so much. I will keep reading, but I don't view these changes very highly, they didn't really improve the piece. I'm sorry to give a bad review, you were one of my favorite authors, please do not take it personally.
madier1095 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Aw, my heart swelled when I read this! I'm so glad my reviews are helpful...most of the time I think they're silly for just expressing gooshy emotion and my love for your stories, but I guess those are the best reviews!

Well you're welcome, and I just want to thank you for continuing to write! You're writing is amazing, and you honestly should not doubt yourself because you'll only keep getting better and better! :D
madier1095 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
I love how Abby takes care of the baby. I can just see that being the one of the only reasons Abby ever wants to go home.

I hope she doesn't get into much trouble with her father after he hears that message, either.
s.edmond chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
madier1095 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Haha, nice. Can't wait for more. :D
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
wow. it's amazing... added immediately to faves. 0.0
Imaginistic chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I Like the story line but I can hardly understand the story because of the way your writing it!
s.edmond chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Amazing. I'm in love with this story!
suzieQ chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I noticed you haven't updated this in over a year and that makes me sad T-T

I really enjoy the depth and humor in this story and in all your stories to be exact.

I shall keep my fingers crossed that you update! And soon!
madier1095 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
awww! I know you haven't updated in a long while, but I hope you do soon. I really like this story.