Reviews for Pandora Keeper
guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
I really really really really love this story... Please update soon
xJaneGoldx chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Love it! 3 please continue
Karin Ishiko chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Please update more!
Berry chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
Love your work and a nice Ayatan
every-storm-runs-out-of-rain chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
i'm didnt say what colour is mikhail's eyes and hair.
B.R.Birdie chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
:) :) :) :) :) :) I like it. Pleeeeeeeeese write more. Lol. Chrismas tree verlon.

I always love humorous stories.
witchsoul531 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
its fine considering it was dead in the water.

if an omaka helps then do one. (maybe all the characters go to the beach (do they even have a beach?)?)
every-storm-runs-out-of-rain chapter 10 . 4/23/2012

nonney chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
I really like this story :D

It's writen so easy and it's a really interesting story.
Happy chapter 9 . 11/19/2011

I was so scared that you decided to ditch this story :) But you updated! I'm so happy! Your English and grammar is excellent. I thought Haruse was Kuroyuri's begleiter? Also, didn't Mikhail give away her true name when she handed that book to Ayanami? Also, I like how you're making the plot progress in a good direction; that's excellent! Please update again very soon (if you don't, then I will send the Black Hawks to kill you .)

Good luck and you're awesome!

TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Why do you spell beloved TEITO-sama's name wrongly so many times? TT Not criticizing, just commenting. kthxbai.
Me chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Love this story!
cool guy 33 chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
please update soon! i love it!
jayz1718 chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
aw, cliffhanger. you got me intrigued on your story. so please keep updating and you may want to tie some loose ends in your story, sometimes it has skips. good job anyway.
jayz1718 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
hey, i almost leaped for joy coz i found a fic about 07 ghost that is not in anyway a yaoi. (I hope so anyway.)

keep updating please but you may want to double check on the grammar and spelling. anyway, keep up the good work.