Reviews for Too Much Information
hhh chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
wow, wonderful story, keep up. I laughed so much at kefka, Zedane and others reactions in the first chapter. on the other side, i don't like Sepiroth being paired with that Akalandra or whoever, it just looks lame and doesn't suits Sepiroth to be a father or husband, just absurd and out of character. Otherwise i think the story is interesting.
MysticSpiritus chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Evidence of Sephiroth's Humanity, Operation: Assassination ... ah, the early days, the glory days! *sinks into ffnet nostalgia*

Yeah, I'm poking around here again. KUJA! Oh, isn't he wonderful? (the codpiece ... I can't look away...) Chapter two had me rolling in glee and laughter. He's the object of my latest obsession. A brilliant fic here, Queen. I wish I'd had discovered it sooner. Dissidia had me jumping for joy.

Mystic
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Awesome, another chapter featuring Golbez! Him, Jecht, and Kuja are the only Chaos Warriora I like.
Hex Argynius chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Quite the interesting story.
Brooke chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
...I want to hurt you for pairing Sephiroth with an oc...
Xeokorb chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
I'm not reading the last chapter (9) because I HATE OCs that show up in a canon... & because you're OBVIOUSLY going to pair it with my Sephi... dear gog I hate my jealousy I feel for fictional characters... But, your fic was good while it lasted...
StrangeoneXD chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
I did not expect that you would update, but it is a pleasant surprise. This is rather depressing but heartfelt. It is a nice piece and makes me think of certain things, thank you.
KitaraStrife chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
*feels like crying* Oh, Sephiroth! Dammit, Chaos! Why must you take and destroy everything everyone loves! *realizes something* O_O YOU KILLED EDGE! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU MONSTER! DX *goes to a corner and cries*
AmazonTurk phone is DUMB chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Since my phone decided to be an IDIOT...ahem. This made me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because it made me start thinking of all of our old adventures and sad because said adventures seemed to have ceased. I miss our OC's. I miss our joined fics. I miss having time to update things. I feel old.

But I did really love this chapter. :)
RedChain chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
This story's pretty cool! Kuja and Sephiroth are so funny.

This chapter was well written and very sad. I feel bad for Sephiroth...
AmazonTurk chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
This made
Wow chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Oh god! Sephiroth and some bimbo OC - your fic was actually good in the first chapter, pity you had to ruin it.
ladycordelia17 chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Well, I figured you'd eventually write something dealing with Akalara eventually. So, essentially, Chaos's plan was to sway Sephiroth away from Cosmos's ranks by killing Akalara (as well as their son, Azrael) in such a way as made Cosmos unable to bring either of them back, so that Sephiroth would go mad with grief - and all that Chaos would then need to do would be to erase any memory our silver-headed swordsman had of his dear lover and son. "There is sorrow in those wintry eyes." (intro, Cecil to Sephiroth) - Truer words were never spoken.

(I hate to say) shame on Cosmos for failing to revive Akalara and Azrael - but even more shame on Chaos for his manipulations! Can't wait to see the heroes give the God of Discord a long-overdue ass-kicking!

I'm glad you seem to finally be able to rally your muses again, especially since I'd hoped to rally Dissidia muses to your cause by my own writing, if you know what I mean. The fandom needs more stories like ours.
AyumiFallassion chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Oh Seph, grief seems to hit you the hardest in the FF7 world, doesn't it?

Hurray! More Final Fantasy from dante-sama! One of the three women on this site who inspires me to continue to write. One of the few beacons of Literary Genius in an otherwise dreary and un-spell checked world. ALL HAIL!
surxi25 chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
This is brilliant! The whole stalker-description by Garland was great (he is a knight, after all). And you have to admit that with that outfit, Ultimecia is kinda slutty :P
Anyway, great story. I loved your game-obsessed Kefka (psycho..), and it would've been really ironic if Seph turned out to be a Loveless fan xD
Hope you update soon :) Keep it up!