Reviews for Chaos At The Mall!
Lime chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
It was really funny!
Karismatik Bruh chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
i love lussuria's outfit
HunterTala13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I fell off of my friggin chair laughing and continued to do so for a full two minutes. Making me of all people do that is hard, so I congratulate you.

Ps... ah my glob.. their reactions doe.
Ly-da-dinosaur chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Ahaha this was a hilarious yet cute story
lilyflower991028 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Haha ah lolz this is awesome! Haha really good fanfic, looking forward to reading more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
they did't got a car wash.
forgot about that!
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Haha, okay, this was just too funny for me to resist XD
KiraK.chan chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Omg this was fantastic! You portrayed everyone so well! Especially bel and Fran, u made their relationship sooooo cuteeeeeee! 3 I wish there was more to this story! :DDDDDD write more BelxFran please!
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
It could be cause I'm reading kind of late but this was hilariously good! I loved the extra reasoning you gave behind some things, especially with descriptions xD
Froggychad chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
The best thing to read if you need to laugh hard enough to get a stomach ache

BD
shinnichi chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
asdfghjkl; this made me laugh so hard
DARKangel chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
HAHAHA! It's so funny and cute

Love it!
NeutronStarsCollide chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
This was... The single most hilarious thing I've read all week... And to be honest, I really needed the laugh LOL. There is so much BF in here, and that really made my day xD BEL NEEDS TO STOP RAPING HIS- oh wait, it's not rape since Fran likes it so much ;3 and I'm sad, there was not enough XS! Lol. ...And you really go be doubling over with all the honking ANDHOMG THE BIRD THAT SHAT ON THEIR CAR! My parents thought I was possessed or something lmfao. And moe Tsuna is moe *heart* Kyou-kun's pants got mighty tight there ;D all in all, one of the most ingenious plots/crackbunnies that I have read in a while LOL; but one question remains! What or who stole all of the Varia's clothes? (dundunduuuuuun)

P.S. Long and excited review is long and excited Lol
Within The Lines chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This story was so hilarious. I was dying of laughter! I mean, I literally laughed until my stomach hurt. Hehe. Xanxus and Squalo made me laugh the most and Bel and Fran were just so cute. I can't say I ever really liked Levi...and Lussuria was just creepy! but funny too.

I really liked this. Going in my faves, yay. You sure know how to write a humorous story.
Faytfinx chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
LMAO This made me laugh so hard xDD

I loved their ride to the mall . Oh Xanxus, you make my day xDD

And their mall adventure was very entertaining as well!

Very cute C: