Reviews for Holy DiNozzo!
Gracealma chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Good story and I can't wait for the next chapter. I would love to see Tony undercover as a Father/Priest.
Angel Delight 88 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
brilliant story. keep going with it.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Good thing Tony didn't go near the scene or to autopsy. He is more in the clear than the others. But he is with them when they came back. So he could should still be careful and get a shower also.

Interesting Idea Father DiNozzo. I guess he is going undercover at the church.
pottyandweezlbe89 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Loving it :D
Madances chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Please finish it. (Holy DiNozzo) Please! Tracy
NikkiMonster chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Another good start. looking forward too more.
Madances chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Hi,

I know that I should have let you know sooner but I am really looking forward to this story. I usually intend to write and then have problems finding the page again. I have enjoyed several of your stories and was glad when this one showed up in my e-mail.

Greysh chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Nice start :)
TinTin11 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Oohh! This story looks like it'll be a fun one! Can't wait to see what's next!
Net Sparrow chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
What an interesting plot. Tony in a soutane - well, that's kinda hot. And the Anthrax would give you great possibility to convince again with you medical insight and to let Tony suffer a great deal. As long as it ends with a surviving hero, I love to read such things. Maybe you come back also to this story eventually.
krysalys chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

-}-
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Awesome story! :D

Very in character and I love the 're doing great! Don't worry about the spelling mistakes or puncuation, I think you're doing great! :)
katesari chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
i like the sound of this story. keep writing. and i don't mind mistakes. it's only human! so i hope to see more soon.
jlc7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I am looking forward to this story. It looks good so far; but, you haven't finished "SAVED" yet. Please don't forget about it. I need to see it to the end.

Fhanks!
newgal chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Who needs punctuation when you have undercover Tony! Glad to see a new one from you!